Reviews for Daily Affirmations
RFM86 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
It looks like Jasper may honestly like Bella. I guess we'll see how long it lasts (since I know he's not the final guy, lol). Loved Irina and Tanya and their love for the Chief. I can see Tom Selleck. And these Cullen's are just as messed up as your Fairy Tale ones! But I'm interested to see where this all goes :)
RFM86 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Angela and her jar are just too much! Thank goodness Jess is there as a buffer! hehe And Edward is a douche and a half bringing those chicks with him. Why did they think Esme invited them?! I hope that Jasper and Bella still have a decent time after this.
RFM86 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Well, Edward is a complete ass. And that dream is frightening! LOL
RFM86 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Hmmm, is Jasper trying to get a point across to the Cullens or does he really like Bella? And I love Charlie taking care of his little girl like that.
RFM86 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Uh oh, Mommy's coming! And I'm laughing over your chapter titles and rage against sparkly vampires. lol
RFM86 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Well, she does like Jasper. But maybe he should hook up with Jake. :)
RFM86 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Took me a minute, but I finally figured out that Alice and Jasper are no longer together. Don't take offense, I do have a bad headache right now. So...Jasper and Bella? Hmmmm. Too bad he's not, let's say, British! hehe
RFM86 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
And enter Jasper Hale Whitlock, or whatever variation he has this time! hehe And I can relate to Bella changing after her divorce. Some of us swear, some right dirty fanfiction. lol
RFM86 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Well, at least she has some friends! And a gay Jacob? Those always make me giggle!
RFM86 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
A divorce, huh? Well, I can certainly relate to the fetal position. But sadly, I gave away my lab after my divorce. I hope Bella gets better soon, it will help me continue on with this story.
RFM86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Uh oh! Doesn't sound like a great start for our Bella! And by the way, it's Stuart Smalley. But still, I loved the quotes. hehe
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Hahahahaha...

Pickles is a term of cathartic release, for me. I love seeing it here. :)

I feel bad for Bella, but she sounds very real.
MaryMary123 chapter 42 . 12/8/2012
Your story is funny. I had to reread as I got lost along the way of updates..Glad you finished this.
it's simply me n you chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
What a great date!
Very interesting info Bella got about Edward.
it's simply me n you chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
"What an odd and random day."

I think this last sentence kind of describes the story so far. it's been kind of random, I am enjoying it so far.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »