Reviews for Surviving
kikiKREAM chapter 5 . 3/31
Wow! Wonderful chapter! o:
kikiKREAM chapter 4 . 3/31
Oh, poor Luna. )':
I was hoping nothing like that happened to her... Scary.
kikiKREAM chapter 3 . 3/31
Great chapter! I love Severus' thoughts. I wonder if he must be fun to write. Is it difficult keeping him in character? You do a good job of it, I think.
kikiKREAM chapter 2 . 3/31
Wow! You're such a great writer!
"Locute" is a real word if you want it to be. (: I think it's cool you did that actually, lol.

I suck at writing reviews... I always have to say this and apologize. I'm sorry my reviews aren't very thoughtful. I feel bad since you put so much effort into writing this.

This is my second time reading a story about this odd pair. You've done such a great job so far and I thank you!
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 3/30
This is starting out so interesting! I'm excited to keep reading!
Marriage1988 chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Really, how lovely. Just lovely.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Oh. My.

(and of course Snape would know what Narcissa Malfoy smelled like-honeysuckle and ivory, silly. But he wouldn't want to mention it around Luna, because Luna is far more important to him).

I am glad that he took that position, and kept his hair short. I hope he made a mental list of Luna's suggestions, though.

And I love love love that he's rebuilding the house.

Room for both of them, I should say. And I suspect he'll like Fresh Water Plimpies for supper.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Snape is right about prison letting him off the hook about thinking about his future; going back to Hogwarts would be the same.

Frankly, after all his whinging about the potions, I'm surprised that department hasn't forcibly dragged him down to the hospital cauldrons and challenged him to do better.

But I like Standish's idea. Research new and bizarre potions for new and bizarre maladies seems to be the sort of thing he'd really like.

I expect Luna has shoes to wear to bed now.

And...she will find him, too, or he her. Whichever.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
I'm glad that Harry came through. One of the Hallows would cross any barrier, especially this one.

And I love how Snape cleared the darkness from Luna's mind.

Brilliant chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Brilliant. Snape's strategy for going there could be as simple as borrowing Harry's Cloak, or as complicated as Obliviating his way through the lot of guardians. Or borrowing the formula for Garroting Gas from the George and substituting sleep-inducing ingredients.

He really has a lot of options.

Except, of course, not doing anything at all.

I wonder if that pearl is a personalized Portkey?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
Waves hi-oh, yes, I do know about real life!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
At least the good doctor realizes that Luna is not the only distressed party, and that Snape likely has more PTSD than the rest of the school combined. And Snape is called upon to give comfort; it's only Luna that has given him any.

But he's sensitive enough to hear her scream.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I think Madam Pomfrey doesn't mind Snape taking tea to Luna; in fact, I think she rather hopes that both of them will eat properly.

Luna has a good question-why is Snape still there? One reason is that Snape has never thought of himself as having the freedom to go anywhere but Hogwarts or Azkaban, or possibly Spinners End. Luna, for all her house being gone, hasn't been a prisoner for nearly as long as Snape has.

And...after what she did, and I suspect she absorbed his nightmares into her own, Snape cannot leave her to wither and die. There is a link between them now, and even the chief PTSD guy recognizes (Pomfrey already has).

Very good chapter. Of course Snape is going to look to potions first; but I think he needs to look inside his own heart.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Ah, it sounds like both Draco and Harry are an item in the newspaper because...they are an item.

And Snape's feelings for Luna are quite real as well, and Poppy does recognize that, but wants to make sure Luna is protected, reasonably enough. Love the use of her stormtrooper voice on everyone in the room, though.

Good chapter.