Reviews for Hidden fantasies
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
You are welcome. I really liked the chapter.
lizardmomma chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Very nice work, the scenes with Prue were very touching.
MJSpade chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
I read all six chapters.

I am in love with this story! It's so good. Hilarious and sexy and sweet. I especially love the Leo/Piper pieces. Cannot wait for more!
PiperLeo chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
yeah :) really good chapter with prue and piper pregnant! thanks.
lizardmomma chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
sand castle not counsel and I like the brownie scene. It's good that they found Prue and Mom to talk to.
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I was waiting for Prue to show :D This is a cute story so far. I can't wait for you to update!
PiperLeo chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
more pls! soo great.
missycole23 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I could imagine phoebe n Paige raised together double trouble arrested n everything ! I like this chapter it waz creative ! Update soon
lizardmomma chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
One little typo when Henry was chasing Paige...stop or I'll will shoot, not shut. :) Good job.
PiperLeo chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
really really great story! i love this ideas. more pls!
missycole23 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Ahhh so kool !Thanks ur a great writer update soon !
Joleca chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Thank you! Just proved how much Cole and Phoebe truly loved each other and the true Cole wasn't evil.. He couldn't help that he was possessed by the Source, after all, he was only mortal... And as you've shown, the real Cole was nothing but the only true love Phoebe ever had..
missycole23 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I think phoebe n Paige should imagine there future husbands Henry n Coop ! Great story update soon !
PiperLeo chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
great chapter. it'S so funny that both piper and Leo imaged their other partner x) it was a great idea :) can't wait to read more of it. ;)
lizardmomma chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
2 little typos-Freud not Floyd and Phoebe was down the beach not done the beach :) good job.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »