Reviews for Redemption
pazi7a1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Its so beautiful. thank u so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That's awesome!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful spin on the finale. Absolutely loved this.
TheFictionFairy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
A good little piece with excellent characterization of both Daryl and Andrea - not many people seem to capture the latter quite as well as you have. Great job.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Holy crap! Can you, like, write the script for the season 3 opener? Please? Holy cow that was amazing! I mean, you have Daryl to a tee. The rescue was awesome. The (brief) interaction with Michonne was awesome. I'm in awe at the bit with him standing up to Rick, but understanding everyone's favorite sheriff needs to de-stress a bit. And I love how he says he'll talk to the group about their attitudes (I know when I was watching the finale all I could think was, have the women in the group lost their freaking minds? (Rick going a little crazy was understandable)). Geez, there is so much on this I could gush on. I absolutely adore the parallels you drew between Dale's care for Andrea and Carol taking care of Daryl after the whole barn incident. Great insight to two of my favorite relationships on the show. Again, this story has me completely in awe. It's nice, though, to see Daryl stepping up as a leader in the group (I get the feeling Rick with his moral dilemas is going to need Daryl's zen, let's-get-this-shit-done attitude to help him keep a level head). Fantastic work!
Tigereye77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
As an Andrea fan from day 1, I thank you. She is completely and totally bad ass and they're all jerks for leaving her behind. You know if it was Lori, Rick would be insisting they all go back, nevermind Lori brings NOTHING to the group while Andrea is one of it's best protectors. And how great is she that she fought so hard, so long, essentially taking out a herd, a HERD by herself. Bad Ass.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oooh that was soooooo good! It just HAS TO happen this way! Lol. I'm was soooo scared for her & pissed off that they just left her there!

I was like "NO! Daryl get your ass back to that farm & get her!". It was so sweet though, when he first noticed she wasn't there he was right back on that bike of his raring to go. :). Just shows how much he cares ;)

Dunno how I'm gonna survive to October :(. I may die from withdrawl /:

Hope Andrea finds them all soon & Carol better be as grateful as you wrote her. She IS the reason Andrea ran out there.

Rachel xoxo
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
OMG! This is just... I have no words for how awesome this is. It is so exactly what I wanted to read after that finale. WHY can't this happen on the show? They need to hire you, I think. ;)
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So... are you gonna go be a writer for the show now? Because I *need* this to happen. NEED.

*Exactly* as you wrote it. EXACTLY.

Seriously, though, you blew me away with this one! It's so fantastically in character, you even made me start to like Carol again.

There are so many little things that made this all the better - from Daryl's comparison of saving Andrea to not saving Sophia, Andrea asking and simply accepting Shane's death, Andrea worrying about Glenn, Carol's guilt, Daryl and Rick's new relationship as partners and leaders, and even the line of "leave it to Andrea to save the guns."

I just wanna put this story in my pocket and carry it around with me and re-read it over and over again until Season 3 airs (and I might just have to, lol)!

Seriously amazing job, Hon! Thank you so much for this D
C P L chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Loved this! Wonderful job!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
FANGIRLING. FANGIRLING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Seriously? This. I don't know how you churned this out so quickly after the finale, but goddamn it, you make me love Daryl and Andrea almost like they're real people. And no, I don't care how ridiculous that sounds. I regret nothing!

Brilliant, heart-wrenching, hopeful, inspiring, GAH. Everything.