Reviews for By Any Other Name
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Nice story, building on Shepard's hero status and what her friends were planning
Insane Magician chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This has to be one of the most adorable pieces ever

Loved it, really did
Definitely cavity inducing

Specially loved the part of T'Soni and Shepard being tightly connected
Sailorette chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Rae, this story was an awesome addition to your already great repertoire of stories! I loved how light hearted this story was and what a great addition to the thoughts of how the ME world could have been. Thanks for writing!
galaxian gal chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This gave me goosebumps it was so good. I absolutely loved it.
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Cute lol. I'm not a fan of Jacob, but he fit the story. I liked seeing all the cute kids named Shepard, and Shepard's own kid who wasn't. And I liked Liara thinking about the Shepard and T'soni names were linked throughout the galaxy and how cute Shepard looked all asleep and drooling. Savior of the galaxy right there.
Bill Gopher chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Very nice. I liked how it was told from the POV and Liara's last.
suziegon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
:) So sweet, especially the ending.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
A rose, by any other name...
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aww. That's so cute! Should be more of this, like the other survivors of her crew and such with their own children.
Lennex MacDuff chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
So cute!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
... Is this the Destroy ending then? Or an AU where Shepard still survives one of the other endings? Personally, I could never do the Destroy Ending. I love the Geth and EDI too much.
IonicDude chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well, this brought constant smiles to my face. Cute little one-shot.

I chuckled at the jab at Harbinger-controlled Collectors; damn, but they were annoying.
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very enjoyable. Thank You
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Beautiful.
RavenRose8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
wow great have you thought of using these charaters and carring on with more stories on them?