Reviews for JISATSU
Opiate In Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Good gods, I just.
This story.
Holy shit.

As someone who relates so much to Japan's character in the actual series, and someone that has had a history of self-harm and a family surrounded by drugs and alcohol, this is just. Ugh. My heart is so dead.

You did a great job of interpreting the emotions and actions of someone who cuts. Most stories are just "Okay. Imma cut myself. Okay, I'm done" Which is totally wrong (for me at least), so to see something accurate to me is so touching. Just, oh my gods. I'm totally crying because of it. This is magnificent.

Also, yes. Year 11 is a junior. American schools have preschool, kindergarten, then elementary/grammar school which is grades 1-5, middle school which is 6-8, and high school, which is 9-12. High school grades can be called Freshman, sophomore, junior and senior, respectively. Just for reference.
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I saw Yr 10 in here and was like FINALLY! A schooling system I'm familiar with!

I really like this... For some reason I can't identify, because I usually hate this stuff... I like it...? Whatever. I just do. It's well written.

I can never make it to the end of the Queen's Speech! She's so boring!

Tsumujikaze chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh my gods. This story was just AMAZING. It was fluffy, and it was sad. I cried a few times... BUT I LOVED IT. Kiku was so cute and insecure, and Arthur was so kind, and kind of rowdy... But the scene at the end where Arthur tells Kiku that he mentioned everything to blonde was probably my favorite part... And this would be a wonderful story, y'know, add a little something something and make a bigger plot... Jeez, there is so much I want to say... Also, I don't really care you made Ivan be a little, er, evil-ish. He IS a sadist, so yeah... I love it when stories make me cry. I really do. It just means that the author is THAT much greater, to be able to make the reader feel those feelings that the character is feeling. Mneh, you have no idea how much I love you right now... Well, CIAO!
Mugiwara-san chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I sadly can express myself as understandable as I want to but I just had to review your story because liucdkbvdscv all the feelings.

I want you to know that I've read your story with great interest and it was so enjoyable and it was all just so pleasant until the end. I don't know what else to add, I just had a wonderful time, haah

Thank you for writing and uploading this. Thank you very much, I had an enjoyable night tonight :
ivyterasu chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
awwwwwwwwww sad and cuteeeee!

i really really really love this story!

amazing job! TTuTT
Asakiku4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This has been a long time since I last read such a long fanfic, not that I complain or anything. Your plot is very interesting. Poor Kiku... But at least he had his happy ending with Arthur XD
PeriwinkleBuns chapter 1 . 4/23/2012

I love it.
Crazy-Lil-Yume-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really love this story. Your writing is really good, it suits the story perfectly, and the characters are all in character c:You also have that hidden meaning in it, that you shouldn't hurt yourself, and no matter how dark life seem you can get it back on track and make sure to do the best of it. I don't vut myself, but unfortunantely I have friends who does, and I think that's waht they are thinking, and I think this story helps. c: Anyway, it's really good and I just love it all. Keep up the good work with other stories~
Stray Flower chapter 1 . 3/20/2012

This is my ideal story D"X

your writting match this and the plot was amzing, also happy ending D"X
kiku-dii chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I don't really have much to say...

JUST THAT I FREAKING LOVE IT! This is great! I jjuuusssssttttttt

asdfghjkl over-drive! I just love your style of writing! I can go on and on about this!

The plot is perfect, so are the charaters,really, really good! I should shut up, cause I'll just keep going, but anyways, no mistakes, nice ending, on, perfect ending! Love how you include part of Kiku's past! Made me cry! Love it!
UnifiedNations chapter 1 . 3/20/2012