Reviews for i do, i do, i do
neglect chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
hoW DARE YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS

really, though, i'm very sad right now. don't get me wrong, though, this was amazing. so eloquent and just lilting writing even if the story itself is messed up and horrible and ugh :( until now, i've never really had a passion for gale/prim. i hate that he is depressed and that his mind is so childlike in this fic, but it's so realistic and a great story overall

[[that maybe he used to be a good boy and he may have had his ocean girl, once, long ago. and maybe then, they were happy and they used to do something with goats]] no stop making me cry

wowowowowo love this and hate this but really great job. you are an amazing writer :)
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lovely.
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
GalePrim is such a unique pairing. I'm not sure whether I like it or not, but it certainly worked for this story. I really liked it. Great job.
mckinnon-m chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is such flawless writing. Please write some more Gale/Prim!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh god oh god oh god thank you SO MUCH for this, really, i don't even know what to say. your prose is perfect, gale/prim is perfect, and like i can't even tell you anything.

i honestly don't get what the hell was going on, but it didn't even freaking matter because the content and prose of this story was just so ugh. so unfair that it's unfair lolol.

/he finishes the statue of the ocean girl, made of sea glass. her hair is made of clear glass and her skin is made of the faintest blue and he thinks that if she was brought to life, she would be forever perfect. he could live forever with her in his secret room. he can see through her. he thinks there's something sad about that, because he knows he will never understand again.

the dark skinned woman tells him a story about a boy who made bombs and lost the love of his life to one of his creations. he cries and she hugs him tight to her chest.

he can't help but feel like he had heard that story before./

oh god that was perfect. thanks so much for this, once again. (:
paper streets chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
holy fuck.

so um.

this is beautiful. galeprim has been my newest thg obsession-pairing, and i can't even express how much i love this. the whole broken-gale is so sweet, i just want to hug him and never let go.

and so many little lines that just broke my heart. one line specifically being "he cries because he doesn't know what to do". that just...i don't even know, it's so simple and so poignant.

i'm guessing the dark woman is katniss, but i'm not totally sure.

either way, spectacular work, i'll have to be on the lookout for more fics from you :)
Ellenka chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
oh my poor heart... :'/

okay... by most mundane standards, this was a mess... but what a WONDERFUL mess. and it WORKED just perfectly. even the non-capitalized sentences. kudos and congrats