Reviews for Want!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was the best ever! You can tell at the end of that episode John was literally pleading with his eyes for her not to give up on them.
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Again I enjoyed reading their interaction and definitely the hot sex that followed afterwards. These two can give and well as take and so are meant to be together. I doubt the show will ever go this route but I love reading about it!
FashionableRaid chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
okay i feel bad for like, spamming your stories with all of my reviews but you are AMAZING. Like, ughh... I cant even. Idk how im gonna be able to watch the finale tonight with a straight face!

You know, when its not raining on my face with all of the feels...
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
StillStacie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
WOW ! You were right this story was Hot as Hell . Good job .
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Such a awesome fic! Great tension/passion between them!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Heck yeah! Hot and steamy! I loved it!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So hot that the steam is still pooring off. Awesome
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You are a busy writer. I just finished reading "faking it", and now you blow me away with "want". I hadn't got over reading "faking it". That one was so hot, and this story was past hot. John and joselyn together is just explosive. The people behind the show have to know the chemistry they have on screen. This story had me feeling jealous, that I wasn't joselyn. Two control freaks. John just laid it on the table, said what he knew needed to be said between them. So much for letting joselyn have control. John controlled tonight, even as they were to go to sleep. John controlled that, telling joss, no talk of business, just to let them enjoy this night, and deal with the other stuff later. John gambled, and it paid off. I feel you could be writing romance novels, you are so talented at writing smut. Thanks for a great afternoon delight.