Reviews for Christmas Spirit
1annie13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aww this is way too cute! I'm not really a fan of JJ and Hotch stories but I love reading the way your write them together (not only in this)! Keep up the amazing stories!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So funny that they match!
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww this was sweet - loved the matching sweater idea , I can imagine the team teasing the two about it :P
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww, It's cute! I really enjoy when stories have the mistletoe during Christmas. I'm just waiting for someone to have mistletoe in a story set in June :D Anyway, Sweet and i love them sweet. Glad i picked this one because i was merely looking for a short one because i am unfamiliar with Criminal Minds O.o
Shadowed Lurker chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
LOL! You make me laugh.

And you corrupted me. I think JJ and Hotch are amazing.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is terrific! So cute and funny. And alcohol can change a character very easily.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ehhh... Now I miss watching the show. . Darn you.

Great story, by the way. XD I really enjoyed it.
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I actually had to look a bit to find stories that I hadn't reviewed. xD And I'm amazed I didn't even review this one, haha! Anywho, I quite enjoyed it! (And you know me, the part with Reid trying to tell them the odds of them wearing the same sweater made me laugh, lol!) It was super cute though! Good one!
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Having a sense of deja vu, feel like I've read this before. Regardless I enjoyed it, liked the part where JJ stomped on Emily's foot, cute addition. Nice characterization of the embarrassment and insinuations that would accompany them showing up wearing matching sweaters. You could always continue it :)
Aradatm chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Haha cute story but this line got me laughing: 'He blushed even more at the idea of JJ reading his thoughts.' A shoutout to 'Into The Minds of Others'? Cleveeeeer. So clever. D