Reviews for Need
Please make Damian's part
NoMeImporta32 chapter 3 . 3/31
SO CUTE!
sassenashdoll chapter 1 . 2/26
love this stories, please do more
Gin chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
This is good. Please make Damian's part.
ttbio chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I LOVE this! please finish it!
RedCeleste chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
3 this one. these are all soo cute. Love the Wayne boys
pappercut44 chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
oh my goodness this is the cutest story ever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I like the Dicks and Tims' story, it's a beautiful story that can show the batfamilyness.

Jason's story is amazing as well, but Hal's personality is not that right. Normally Hal would never say that, and it's Jordan not Gordan. Hal is practically a street kid in ways, not a orphan of course. Hal actually likes kids, but at the same time doesn't want to be tied down by them. He would never say that, but it's fine for now. After all, you needed someone to say that, right?

Superman, though, could say that. Not in mean way or reason. He probably worried about how dangerous it is to be a Robin. Jason is,after all, is a kid.

Jason's story is still amazing despite that.
zales chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Soooo perfect!
Strawberry Batwolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love your version of Bruce and Dick...keep it up
2Ilena chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
hmmm... the whore part... it wouldn't be anywhere near a school fold... there are no information whatsoever about the personal lives of students, unless the student himself volunteers the information... which is highly unlikely... and it also wouldn't be in a computer, perhaps in some psicologist folds, top. The only thing that are in school systems are parent's name, birth date and yada yada yada. Also Bruce's reaction should be a LOT more violent and you could've described the teacher's reaction... I don't know if this fic is AU, but where did you get that Jason did THAT to survive on the streets?
kiss kiss
Jag chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Love this. Gotta get my Bat Family fix so write more! :)
RedHoodLover chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Awesome! But poor Jason! I wuv you!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »