Reviews for Need
RenesmeVivio chapter 3 . 7/31
Best daddy EVEEEEEER. Wow that was soooo coool.
I bet he was using the bat glare to that sorry of living teacher ugh I hate his kinds so much. Way to go Bat you did gooood wooohooo.
I know all the ways he treat his children is a bit ooc like what the ... Bruce is THAT KIND wow he so open to them in a beautiful way. Who cares this is fanfiction and I LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVE IIIITTTT.
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 7/31
Wow I loved their interaction sooooo much it's so lovely. Bruce you are the best daddy ever and we know why cause you are BATMAN NANANANANA Teehee.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 7/31
Awwwwwww daddybat moment I melt right there and cried sad and happy tears. Ugh what can we do teenagers have their modes Teehee.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
Please make Damian's part
NoMeImporta32 chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
SO CUTE!
sassenashdoll chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
love this stories, please do more
Gin chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
This is good. Please make Damian's part.
ttbio chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I LOVE this! please finish it!
RedCeleste chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
3 this one. these are all soo cute. Love the Wayne boys
pappercut44 chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
oh my goodness this is the cutest story ever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I like the Dicks and Tims' story, it's a beautiful story that can show the batfamilyness.

Jason's story is amazing as well, but Hal's personality is not that right. Normally Hal would never say that, and it's Jordan not Gordan. Hal is practically a street kid in ways, not a orphan of course. Hal actually likes kids, but at the same time doesn't want to be tied down by them. He would never say that, but it's fine for now. After all, you needed someone to say that, right?

Superman, though, could say that. Not in mean way or reason. He probably worried about how dangerous it is to be a Robin. Jason is,after all, is a kid.

Jason's story is still amazing despite that.
zales chapter 1 . 5/27/2015