Reviews for As Simple as That
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hmmm...so the boys are bi. I'm not sure how I feel about that...but nonetheless, it's a really wonderful story. Deep and insightful and though I've never been a fan of boy love, I salute you for doing this.
WookieMonster chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Aww...this story is so sweet, it's really what I hope their future looks like.
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
X3 that was just tooo sweet! I loved the ending
Travellers all chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Yay for a great solution to the whole problem!
Ink chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is absolutely beautiful, in-character, and sweet! I find the amount of people who support the OT3 are remarkably low, so it's always nice to see a well-written loving OT3 fic, especially one where Tarvek is treated with just as much love and respect as Gil, and where Gil and Tarvek's relationship is a focal point instead of glossed over. People often forget that if a triangle only has two legs it isn't really all that well-built, and I like how you incorporated them being just as much in love with each other as with Agatha. It's something I very, very rarely see. TL;DR this is gorgeous.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh, this is beautifully in-character, from Gil's grand gesturing to the description of Tarvek's guilty face. They stress and they worry but they all love each other SO MUCH, and you put so much detail into their little interactions and details of the Girl Genius world.