Reviews for Father and Son
Musiclover918 chapter 6 . 3/5
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon this is so cute and I love it this is one of the best Damian Wayne fanfics I have ever read.
Window Girl chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
This is the best.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
This was so adorable. I love the fluff. I love Damian.
Definitely favoriting.

Thank you!
GoldGreaser chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
when will you update I am going crazy
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
Damian IS alive so... update?
Lalala chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I like your humor you seem like the kinda people I'm friends with
KatiePitts chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I'm saying this now, I love your stories exspr jelly the damian and bruce ones. You should make another one shot book on wattpad cause a lot of people are on there! You are really good and I really like your stories!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
A bit ooc okay who am I kidding this was Wayyy OOC but guess what? It was AWESOME! And fluffy and awwww
Robin0203 chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Could you do a chapter of what happens after Son of Batman they never showed what happened to Damian's wrists after the battle.
Explorer08 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I'm not sure how many times I've re-read this story -probably like 20 or something lol- and I JUST NOTICED the goofy names of the other uppity executive people LOL good job :)
Gloriejo chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Loved this chapter so much. It is interesting seeing it from Bruce's perspective. I really loved how all the boys were included in the "brawl" at the end.
zales chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
(/)
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Damian sounds like a girl in the part where bruce carried him. Fireflies and magic huh?
Golden-Assassin94 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Where have you gone? Your one of my favourite authors and I haven't seen an update from you in mouths. Are you okay?
Kat chapter 1 . 2/16/2014