Reviews for Father and Son
Damian sounds like a girl in the part where bruce carried him. Fireflies and magic huh?
Golden-Assassin94 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Where have you gone? Your one of my favourite authors and I haven't seen an update from you in mouths. Are you okay?
Kat chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Mona Lisa head canon accepted
I Batfamily chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Make a Mar'i Grayson and Dick Grayson story
Eve chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
"You aren't like the others. (...) Damian, I am linked to you because you are my son but our bond runs deeper than that. Dick, Jason, Tim and I aren't linked like you and I"

That's bullsh*t, I have to say. It's cool liking one character over the others an all, but lets keep it realistic, shall we? You did well in all the previous ones.

All in all, pretty good little oneshots. Nicely done.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Good story Bruce and Damian have a interesting father/son relationship.
Aria Aurora chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Adorable and sweet and cute and everything I want :3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
thank you so much for all of these. they are so lovely and well written.
:D much appreciated :) nice work
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I love you so much for this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
:D!
kana hatake chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
:'D tus historias siempre hacen ese efecto sobre mi...
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
A) Awwww! :) 2) I know, right?! How DARE they kill off Dami?! ): C) Is it this story's 1 year anniversary...?
Chi du ciel chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I support you ! They made me cry during one week ! By the way this story was just absolutly perfect. Please, to you and all the fanfiction writer, please, never let Damian die in yours fanfics. He deserve so much to live in our imagination ;_;
TheJoker'sAdmirer chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
THEY KILLED DAMIAN!? WHAT IS LIFE?!
I raged for about an hour around my house about that, ranting about Damian...my family was not pleased...
Anywho.
I LOVED this! It was beautiful! Thank you for writing it, and I can't wait for more! :D
The Joker's Admirer