Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
twilightobession chapter 20 . 2h
I am so glad that they called Edward's family. Happy she was finally able to really be with Edward.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 4h
I am glad that Edward got her to quit working.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 5h
Love love love this chapter!
twilightobession chapter 17 . 6h
Glad to know I was not the only one confused. Lol. How in the world dI'd James find her? Edward is going to freak out. I hope James doesn't hurt the baby. So glad I do not have to wait on aboth update.
twilightobession chapter 16 . 7h
So is the baby's father Alex or James? I'm not really clear on that. Which one of them is the cop?
twilightobession chapter 15 . 18h
Glad they had fun at the corporate picnic.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 18h
Bella had a wonderful idea. I wonder what dear grandfather will think when he hears Edward is selling the house he bought for him.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 19h
What a bad day for Edward. But I am so proud of him. Standing up to his grandfather like he did. Also proud of Bella for standing up to him also.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 19h
Love how Bella is standing beside Edward and standing up for Edward.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 19h
LOVED the end of this chapter describing how they fit and belong together.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 23h
I do not know where the baby's nickname comes from. Oh my, I feel so sorry for Esme.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 3/24
I can understand Rose than suspicious.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 3/23
I hope this has a HEA ending. Hope Edward Sr. does not look into Bella's past. Hope he doesn't do a background check on her or call the police station in Forks.
twilightobession chapter 7 . 3/23
I am really getting into this story. Awesome job writing it.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 3/23
Wow, for a father to treat their family like Edward Sr. did is just wrong wrong wrong. Glad Edward is nothing like him.
6,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »