Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
Burning4Peeta chapter 31 . 7/28
This is one of my favorite fics. I've re-read it many times. I do wish there were a few more chapters... Maybe seeing Edward Sr. become the best great grandpa and truly making things right with his son and grandsons.
Thank you for writing this fic.
Sigrid Frost chapter 31 . 7/27
great story. thank you.
Sharla12 chapter 2 . 7/18
oh how I love this story. I've read it so many times over the years
Elle Whitecap chapter 18 . 2/18
Still confused. I read chapter 2 and I still thought it was clear that James was the father
Elle Whitecap chapter 17 . 2/18
I’m confused about James and Alec
Elle Whitecap chapter 15 . 2/18
Each chapter I wrote the same comment but his brothers are real douchbags
Elle Whitecap chapter 14 . 2/18
Those two brothers deserve nothing. They are ungrateful and jealous.
Elle Whitecap chapter 12 . 2/18
Emmett and Jasper are ungrateful aholes. They treat Wdward horribly and Rose is a see you next tuesday
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 8 . 1/13
NOT THE WASTING OF FINITE RESOURCES
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 2 . 1/13
listen I cannot see the words 'come home with me' and not immediately think of hadestown like goddamn it really fits in this scene onfg
Kksmum chapter 31 . 1/13
Great story. Thanks.
mariadisales chapter 31 . 12/20/2021
thanks for sharing
alexiana75 chapter 31 . 11/21/2021
it was amazing and all was very believable, including Bella's struggles with PTSD and her demons when Edward wanted to make love to her. It was very, very good and it was such a joy to read! Thank you for a wonderful time!
princeselisa chapter 31 . 11/4/2021
I enjoyed this. Thanks
MissWM chapter 31 . 10/29/2021
Seriously, i'm awed by your stories. always so much drama and HEA ending (my weakness, i love them). and you are so talented. it takes lots of creativity and imagination. that's awesome. i thought the beginning of this one was a bit too far-fetched and crazy. but, well, i loved it. thanks for sharing
6,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »