Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
Jasper and Emmett are ducks in this chapter. Like Edward would ever do this god tgey need to use their brsins and think

P.S Grow up you two and pay for your own things I stead of living of your brother.
Aggie94 chapter 31 . 12/16/2017
My oh my, that was awesome. Thank you for sharing your words! So enjoyed the story. Meg
BMSCullen chapter 31 . 11/20/2017
I love your other stories and I found this in your profile, after very quickly reading it, I’m totally in love. I loved the plot and it’s amaing how well these two came to be together and started a life together. Just wanted to say what a great story this is, I’m such a fan of your work xx
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
Loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
This was great. I really enjoyed the redemption of Ed the 1st. And how all your characters had life. Thanks for the fic.
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 31 . 10/22/2017
You gave me so many scares... I loved how this story kind of gives you a glimpse of a total new Edward. I love me some Shyward ️ Truly, this story wrapped well, and I just had to finish it. It is 2:24 and I have to be up in five hours but it was so worthy it! I love it as much as Edward loves his little bird!
Warm Regards from Florida
Elise de Sallier chapter 31 . 10/10/2017
I officially love all your stories! (well, the EB ones) and I'm so grateful for you sharing them with us. Finding all these older stories I didn't realise I had missed has been a real joy. Thank you!
17wilsonh chapter 22 . 10/2/2017
I very much love this story, but I'm sad because I started reading it yesterday when the attacks in Vegas occurred. The irony or lack there of doesn't escape me, but I'm sad about it all the same.
athome Jo chapter 31 . 8/17/2017
Fantastic!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 31 . 6/2/2017
another lovely ending to a great story
RavenLight Dragon chapter 30 . 6/2/2017
when you first introduce the lawyer you call her carmen rivera. then edward 1 calls her ms ivanova. it is nice to see old dogs can learn new tricks
RavenLight Dragon chapter 28 . 6/2/2017
that cop had some nerve didn't he. if i was vegas pd they better send anyone other than those two cops
RavenLight Dragon chapter 27 . 6/2/2017
jesus you know how to make a person's heart beat fast. but they aren't out of the woods just yet. she did just kill a cop with no history
RavenLight Dragon chapter 26 . 6/2/2017
he's psychotic
RavenLight Dragon chapter 25 . 6/2/2017
and that right there is why abuse victims don't always come forward
6,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »