Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
athome Jo chapter 31 . 8/17
Fantastic!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 31 . 6/2
another lovely ending to a great story
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 30 . 6/2
when you first introduce the lawyer you call her carmen rivera. then edward 1 calls her ms ivanova. it is nice to see old dogs can learn new tricks
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 28 . 6/2
that cop had some nerve didn't he. if i was vegas pd they better send anyone other than those two cops
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 27 . 6/2
jesus you know how to make a person's heart beat fast. but they aren't out of the woods just yet. she did just kill a cop with no history
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 26 . 6/2
he's psychotic
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 25 . 6/2
and that right there is why abuse victims don't always come forward
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 24 . 6/2
well shit. how did he know where she'd be? renee isn't even there yet
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 23 . 6/2
i hope renee was being truthful and isn't going to betray her own daughter
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 21 . 6/2
good for them both. maybe now they can move forward and heal. i forgot to comment on that chapter but i noticed that you mention jane being alec's twin. is it the same jane married to felix, or a different one? if the same, then how did bella not recognize her at the company party?
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 18 . 6/2
thank god he found her in time. i should have known they'd find her through that call to jake
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 17 . 6/2
how did anyone get confused over alec being the baby daddy? lol. well shit I knew something would happen with her name out there. now to learn just how he found her. also, who is alec's sister? is it jane? because if so then that could explain how they found her, jane saw her at the picnic. but then,bella would have recognized her if it was jane.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 13 . 6/1
i have a bad feeling now, she told him her maiden name. i'm sure if james or alec are looking for her, they're watching for that name.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 12 . 6/1
man he's an asshole. i'm a bit disppointed in Em and Jasper though. how can they not know that things do not make someone happy?
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 7 . 5/30
so my last comment was for chapter 5 not 1, iunno what happened. i feel bad for esme. to me it's clear edward sr manipulated them and apparently her parents weren't there for her either. i don't blame her or carlisle, Sr is a jerk
6,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »