Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
JojoJinx chapter 22 . 5/20
I really hope Bella and Edward tell Edward's family soon. I'm also a little worried about the doctor's note and due date. Will that lead to family suspicion or will alec have a spy who hears or something. I really hope they tell their family soon.
JojoJinx chapter 12 . 5/20
I love this beautiful story.
JojoJinx chapter 10 . 5/20
Oh this is so sad. Esme and Edward:( I guess Jasper and Emmett make more sense now but they deserve a thump in the face for their snide remarks and rubbing it into Edwards face. They were'nt beaten and had abuse their whole child. Ugh. And Rose stop being so snooty please! But I get why she is on edge and ugh i just love bella and edward ok and i'm yelling at the characters and crying and it's only because it's so good and you are so good at making the reader feel the emotions that it makes me quite passionate.
iwmec chapter 6 . 5/14
okay my heart just broke
QueenGB chapter 31 . 10/13/2019
I loved these two and I am so glad they got their HEA. ;-P
QueenGB chapter 28 . 10/13/2019
Nicely served Edward. Detective Birdy deserved your well worded ire.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 10/13/2019
Kill shot Bella good job girl.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 10/13/2019
Sick fuck! Alec is a highly functional sociopath. Will the cops believe her now? Her lame mother?
QueenGB chapter 25 . 10/13/2019
Renee is an epic fail as a mom in this one. What the heck was that with those answers. She’s your daughter jeeze. And Rosalie go home your not needed here. And Edward have more faith sweetheart Bella is not some devious criminal. *Sigh*
QueenGB chapter 24 . 10/13/2019
Alice! It’s Bella’s job to spend her husbands money not yours now look what happened. Sigh.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/13/2019
Why do I feel like telling Renee was a massive mistake.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/13/2019
‘He will never touch you I promise’ oh boy...So I guess we’ll see Alec in Vegas. Edward renew your vows in the Caribbean instead my friend please.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/12/2019
Yes what’s a story without boundary less Alice. Well played ‘Bye Felicia’ to Granddouche. Indeed!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 10/12/2019
I’m confused by Jasper, Emmett and Roses concern for Bella. Is it the disowning of Edward by granddouche and the money from the potential house sale or did I miss something?
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/12/2019