Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
Olá querida autora, estou amando a estória!
Minha fanfic de Bella grávida é :
Duas linhas ,Ótima
Iceblondie chapter 30 . 6/20
This is my second time reading this story and I love it. I haven’t read it in years and I swear I think I missed the epilogue:-). Well I can not say enough praises on how you are a wonderful writer. Your story kept me on the edge of my seat at times and others made me cry. Great job. I am working my way again through all of your stories. Thank you for all the years and hard work that you’ve put into these fan fiction stories. I love them:-)
Allear chapter 17 . 6/12
Alec? I thought it was James! Wasn't James the cop?
Have to say I love how you write. This story was heartbreaking and uplifting for its reality. If only we could all find the hot rich stranger...
Silvara7 chapter 31 . 5/14
I love your writing!

This was a little bit of a roller coaster for me but I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for sharing with us!
Jasper and Emmett are ducks in this chapter. Like Edward would ever do this god tgey need to use their brsins and think

P.S Grow up you two and pay for your own things I stead of living of your brother.
Aggie94 chapter 31 . 12/16/2017
My oh my, that was awesome. Thank you for sharing your words! So enjoyed the story. Meg
BMSCullen chapter 31 . 11/20/2017
I love your other stories and I found this in your profile, after very quickly reading it, I’m totally in love. I loved the plot and it’s amaing how well these two came to be together and started a life together. Just wanted to say what a great story this is, I’m such a fan of your work xx
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
Loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
This was great. I really enjoyed the redemption of Ed the 1st. And how all your characters had life. Thanks for the fic.
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 31 . 10/22/2017
You gave me so many scares... I loved how this story kind of gives you a glimpse of a total new Edward. I love me some Shyward ️ Truly, this story wrapped well, and I just had to finish it. It is 2:24 and I have to be up in five hours but it was so worthy it! I love it as much as Edward loves his little bird!
Warm Regards from Florida
Elise de Sallier chapter 31 . 10/10/2017
I officially love all your stories! (well, the EB ones) and I'm so grateful for you sharing them with us. Finding all these older stories I didn't realise I had missed has been a real joy. Thank you!
17wilsonh chapter 22 . 10/2/2017
I very much love this story, but I'm sad because I started reading it yesterday when the attacks in Vegas occurred. The irony or lack there of doesn't escape me, but I'm sad about it all the same.
athome Jo chapter 31 . 8/17/2017
Fantastic!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 31 . 6/2/2017
another lovely ending to a great story
6,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »