Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
This chapter was the loveliest of them all so far. I really liked that she was nervous about their date. I loved that she teased him when coming down the stairs for her date. I loved his smile when he realized he has a date with his wife. I really liked the choice she made for the date itself. I adored that the Italian woman across from them commented on how much in love they are. And! I really loved that kiss at the end. I do hope they continue to date one another and grow stronger as a couple. Swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
Why can't they still go cake tasting to satisfy the selfish Rosalie? There really is no reason they can't. I'm thinking that she doesn't truly understand that Edward was taken from his parents and not given a choice. Then, when they made it through that horrific ordeal, they started a little family. They weren't replacing Edward, they were moving on with their lives in the best way they knew how. Perhaps Rosalie isn't the right woman for Emmett if she can't see what all of this has done to all of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
I can understand that Rosalie is being protective of Edward but, she is also being a bitch. Good thing that Jasper and Rosalie aren't the ones together in this story, as they would pull Bella apart. I do hope that when the inevitable happens, and James gets a hold of Bella, that Rosalie is there to fight with Edward and not help against Bella. I also think it might be a good thing, if they tell the whole family the actual story. As the more people know, they more they can be aware if something is off.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I really like that he must've heard her in the night and came to her. Took care of her and then held her through the night. It is a step that, I believe, they both needed to take. I do hope at one point she realizes that he likes to care for her. At least that is the feeling I am getting when reading in his view. I also hope that he can get her to understand that she needs him right now, as much as she is craving independence.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
James really took quite a bit away from her, besides taking advantage of her and keeping her held against her will. I am still convinced that he had a hand in her father's death. Esme brought up a very good point. Why didn't Edward go with Bella to her appointment? I had thought he would be meeting them there but, then I realized it was just Bella and Esme. I am glad she spoke to him, as I don't think he would've ever put two and two together like that. Loved that they are starting to connect with one another. His upbringing has led him to be quite a different type of man. I liked the story of Angela. It makes sense that they would gravitate to one another as friends and try to take it a step further. Didn't work out, that is okay, at least they tried. I do wonder if Bella was right? Did Edward ever have sex again, or simply held onto someone? Very interesting. I like her dream of being an interior designer. With his being an architect, the two of them could create a business that caters to the full package. Someone could come in and have Edward create the plans, Carlisle and Esme do the building and Bella designing the interior. A family business that would be quite lucrative.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I loved meeting Leah in this chapter. She was fantastic. I'm glad that Edward has her to talk to. Hopefully, she will get Bella to talk to her as well. Heidi was surprised and disappointed, good. That social security number is how James will find Bella and that's a shame, not to mention illegal. Not that he cares at all about legalities. Felix was smarmy. Four wives, multiple divorces. Yuck. Esme was quite kind to being Bella to her appointment. Esme's telling of her story, was interesting. They did fight for him and lost. The ass kept their child from them for two years, and then at bey for several after that. Poor Edward. I think it may be time for Edward to grow a backbone and get the vile creature out of his life. He doesn't deserve the weight of the family on his shoulders. The business is Felix's, so it isn't like he has a chance at it. It's time for him to free himself from the chains his grandfather put on him at birth.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Jasper's apology fell very flat. He wouldn't have ever apologized at all, if it weren't for Alice. Still a prick to me. Grandfather was abhorrent. Why does Edward put up with it? Everything he said, he has his degree, his own life and a career. So, why even speak to the man at all. Which idiot spilled the beans to him anyway? I can't imagine that any of the others would ever want to speak to him but, one of them certainly did. Edward certainly didn't contact him to tell him. That means that one of them threw him under the bus. I'm thinking Jasper, as he would find happiness in Edward's demise. For a minute there, and I'm sure it's still very much a possibility, I thought EtF would demand a paternity test. Absolute glee in letting Edward know it isn't his child. Just wait until that comes out and they'll all jump to the wrong conclusion about Bella . . . as they've already done that these last few chapters.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
I have to say, that Jasper is a prick. Emmett just laughing and laughing at the situation. By their actions, neither of them sounded like they were older than fifteen. So color me shocked, when I read that Emmett is getting married. That means that they are, in fact, older. So that makes what Jasper did, much worse. I don't like him. At least Esme and Carlisle were much kinder to Bella. Thankfully. Yes, Edward the First is going to be livid.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Well,that was interesting. His grandfather basically taking Edward from Carlisle and Esme, forcing him away from his parents and under his thumb. Seems grandfather is quite the controlling bastard. I like the idea of the post-nip, if only to give both Bella and his grandfather peace of mind. That was something Edward hadn't thought about. I rather liked his timeline of San Diego and her having driven there to meet him. I hope that works with the family. I also like the idea of his name on that birth certificate. Although, I have a feeling James would still demand a paternity test. I know it isn't the politically correct thing but, couldn't she have a soap opera accident and lose the baby? That would get James out of her life permanently. Ugh, what a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
That made a bunch of sense on why she agreed to it. It probably sounded like a perfect answer to her, in the heat of the moment. I do not like that James is a police officer and clearly obsessed with her. I also have a feeling that Charlie did the resuming of those children and somehow James took the credit for it. I also have a feeling that Charlie knew something was wrong with James and James did something to Charlie, that ensured he wouldn't come home to his family. I do like the idea of Edward taking Bella to his home and them staying married. I don't like that James will inevitably track her down somehow. Or, place an arrest warrant out for her, on some bogus charge, getting her back in his possession.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Extremely intrigued, that's me. I really liked that Edward did the right thing and walked away from the married Tanya. It was funny that he dropped the key at the front desk and advised that somebody dropped their card. That's a fantastic way to handle that, without having to speak to Tanya herself. It was awfully kind of him to start up the conversation with the crying stranger on the park bench. We know he was well on his way to being drunk but, she can't and wouldn't drink, because of the pregnancy . . . so he had to be most convincing to talk her into marrying a complete stranger, if she was completely sober. Can't wait to read what happened.
aelita48 chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
I have just read this fiction.
It is a beautiful history, I crossed of good time with.
Thank you, kisses.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
The start of a pregnancy is not the best time to start a new job.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
If Bella per sued Interior Design, she could work for Edwards parents!
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
OMG, Edwards grandfather is even meaner than I thought. I'm not upset with Edwards parents. They were practically children themselves, scared to death, and he tricked them. I'm surprised the judge didn't discover the physical abuse though.
6,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »