Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
newborntwifan chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Wow, Edward turned out to be a gem considering the asshole who raised him!
newborntwifan chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Loving this!
newborntwifan chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Ooooo...this sounds good! Just got it in my in box from smut best of the best community!
RoryCullen chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
Nice look into their future. Riley is so precious. I'm glad she knows the truth and that she will be having a sibling soon. Being an adoptive parent I can certainly understand the fears that go along with the whole topic of birth parent and biological grandparents, not that my daughter has ever had to meet either, thank God! But still the fear even though I guess it is unrealistic, is still there. So I can sympathize with them especially Edward. Great story, thank you very much. I really enjoyed it.
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Great chapter; so much was resolved in this one. I wonder does grandfather know yet that Riley's middle name is Elizabeth? I bet he would love that now that he has accepted Bella and Riley and really everyone else in his family. I'm glad that he softened toward them, that he came around and acknowledged his feelings for them to them but also to himself. Great chapter. Loved the ending.
RoryCullen chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
This was a great chapter. I'm surprised, but glad that Grandfather had a change of heart and has showed up in Vegas to support Edward and Bella in their time of need. I wonder what he will say, how he will react to the news that Riley's middle name is Elizabeth? I hope we find out. Glad that it looks like Bella won't have to deal with the Police any further, although I can imagine they will want her to sign some paperwork or videotape her statement at some future date.
RoryCullen chapter 28 . 2/10/2014
Oh my God! When Jasper asked about his neice, and Edward looked around at his family, "even Rose", I thought it said they looked nothing but irritated, LOL, but I see now it says, "interested". Geese. I really do need to go to bed now. Great chapter. Glad Bella and Riley are going to be o.k. and that his family is there for them. I wonder where Renee has gone?
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 2/10/2014
Thank God for Charlie. And thank God Bella was so brave. I'm glad the Police in all their wisdom took Bella to the hospital rather than into custody accused with murder. Loved the last third of this chapter. Love it when Bella, or Edward kick but protecting each other or in this case themselves and their baby. Now I can go to bed and sleep through the night. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
I really disliked this chapter. I just read very little of it to get the jest of it. Now onto the next. I'm sure you have plans for this little tale to end well.
RoryCullen chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
If even a small part of Edward believed Bella left of her own free will, I would reach into this story and slap him, along with the slap I gave Rosalie earlier. I'm sure Alec had a gun on her and probably threatened to kill Edward and her and her baby too, and that is why she left with him. I think she probably should have screamed though, because once he gets her out of that very public place and away from Edward who likely would have heard her scream too, her options of getting away from him are few to none. The one smart thing Edward did was call Eleazar. I have a feeling though, getting free, and taking care of Alec and perhaps James as well will all be in Bella's hands, since there will be no one else there to help her. Now hopefully she doesn't go into labor.
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
Seriously? He left her alone, while Alice strikes again. Alice and no doubt either James or Alec strikes again. Or maybe Jane this time. Or maybe you are playing with us and Bella is in the washroom, which if that is the case well that would just be really dumb of her not to tell Edward that is where she was going. Why didn't Edward bring the body guard to Vegas, that way he could shirk his duties in the keeping his wife safe and out of harms way to his hearts content. Damn this is really annoying.
RoryCullen chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
I really don't like the sound of this. I don't like that Bella called her mother now and told her everything about Alec and James... it could put her in danger again and it could put her mother in danger too for that matter. He is not going to take any back-talk from Renee about how he treated Bella that's for sure. She is also going to spill the beans to him about going to Vegas to meet Bella, which will of course provide him with an opportunity to go see her. What is it a two day drive away? This is bad. I don't like that they have both lied perpetually to his family, over and over and now they are going to come clean. I don't like that either. Oh boy... those crazy kids.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
And no... I pass on this story... She is basically going to bring her problems and a BABY into his life. She is pregnant. Ususally i'll read and see where it goes. But i see no reason for edward to even give her the time of day, she could a fucking whore off the streets for all he knows.

I'll pass since i see edward is just going to be that guy in this fic.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
If i were Bella I would never want to go to Vegas again and certainly not so soon, and not while I was pregnant. Edward could probably get out of going on that trip too; another company employee could go instead. I would not want to travel west and put myself anywhere close to Washington. Just say, "No", Bella.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
I'm with Emmett in this matter.
6,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »