Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Well,that was interesting. His grandfather basically taking Edward from Carlisle and Esme, forcing him away from his parents and under his thumb. Seems grandfather is quite the controlling bastard. I like the idea of the post-nip, if only to give both Bella and his grandfather peace of mind. That was something Edward hadn't thought about. I rather liked his timeline of San Diego and her having driven there to meet him. I hope that works with the family. I also like the idea of his name on that birth certificate. Although, I have a feeling James would still demand a paternity test. I know it isn't the politically correct thing but, couldn't she have a soap opera accident and lose the baby? That would get James out of her life permanently. Ugh, what a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
That made a bunch of sense on why she agreed to it. It probably sounded like a perfect answer to her, in the heat of the moment. I do not like that James is a police officer and clearly obsessed with her. I also have a feeling that Charlie did the resuming of those children and somehow James took the credit for it. I also have a feeling that Charlie knew something was wrong with James and James did something to Charlie, that ensured he wouldn't come home to his family. I do like the idea of Edward taking Bella to his home and them staying married. I don't like that James will inevitably track her down somehow. Or, place an arrest warrant out for her, on some bogus charge, getting her back in his possession.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Extremely intrigued, that's me. I really liked that Edward did the right thing and walked away from the married Tanya. It was funny that he dropped the key at the front desk and advised that somebody dropped their card. That's a fantastic way to handle that, without having to speak to Tanya herself. It was awfully kind of him to start up the conversation with the crying stranger on the park bench. We know he was well on his way to being drunk but, she can't and wouldn't drink, because of the pregnancy . . . so he had to be most convincing to talk her into marrying a complete stranger, if she was completely sober. Can't wait to read what happened.
aelita48 chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
I have just read this fiction.
It is a beautiful history, I crossed of good time with.
Thank you, kisses.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
The start of a pregnancy is not the best time to start a new job.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
If Bella per sued Interior Design, she could work for Edwards parents!
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
OMG, Edwards grandfather is even meaner than I thought. I'm not upset with Edwards parents. They were practically children themselves, scared to death, and he tricked them. I'm surprised the judge didn't discover the physical abuse though.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Awwww, how sweet. I feel that Edward has maybe never had anyone who tried yo understand him and love him for who he is.
kisskat99 chapter 31 . 7/8/2016
This was a great story. I couldn't put it down. Thank you for writingit
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2016
What a perfect way to end this story! I love how all of these people and relationships evolved. Even Edward the First. Thank you for giving him salvation too!

NKubie chapter 28 . 7/7/2016
And today's sleep deprivation is brought to you by LyricalKris, whose talent made me stay up until stupid o'clock last night/this morning, reading the last few chapters. Grrr! And YAY, they're okay! Obviously, I'm conflicted.

And tired.

But still love this story!

NKubie chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
This story is getting a lot of "Woo Hoos" from me! You go, Carlisle! I bet that felt good telling that old asshole off.

And you too, Edward II! I loved your comeback about the sale of the house!

Yay!
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
I know it won't. Bella must be strong, as I know Edward will be.
NKubie chapter 18 . 7/6/2016
Now THAT is what I call a silver lining!

After the last chapter, I actually thought that Jane was Alec's sister in this story and that how James found Bella; because of the company picnic. Obviously, I was wrong. Again. Not to mention, hadn't Bella thought about when she was at Alec's and saw pictures of him and his twin? Wouldn't she have recognized Jane? Then again, it was pictures from when they were kids. So...maybe not. Hmmm.
NKubie chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
Oh shit!

Thanks for clearing up the paternity. I was one of those "assumers." And you know what you get when you assume...(I wanted to put something witty here, but I'll have to leave that to CleverNan). ;)

6,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »