Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh i love it so much
Cramos28 chapter 31 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story... Your writing is completely amazing... And I like how you used Alec as the bad guy I thought it was James at first but I would've never thought to use Alec so I liked that you did... It made it different but very interesting... Great job
thunnababy chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
Thank you for this wonderful, sweet (but with a bit of angst) story. I loved every word.
thunnababy chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
So glad Edward senior showed up and is working at becoming part of his family again.
thunnababy chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
Edward sure laid into that jerk of a policeman and I hope he gets fired for his attitude during this horrible nightmare. My husband was a policeman for 20 years and our son is a Police Chief in a major city so I know something about police protocol.
Great chapter, brought tears.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
I kept chanting to myself...get the gun Bella! She apparently listened! lOL
Great chapter, you kept me on the edge of my seat through tout her horrible ordeal. Thank god everything is okay.
thunnababy chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Yeah, I knew he shouldn't have left her. Had a bad feeling about it.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
Glad Renee believed Bella's story. We'll see what happens when they all meer in Vegas.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
So glad Carlisle stood up to Edward senior, I won't call him his father because he's never been his father since he kicked him out at 15. The family is coming together and that's so good to see. The old coot be damned!
thunnababy chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
While I was so happy she was finally ready to consummate their marriage, I was disappointed we didn't get a full blown Lemon. :'(
thunnababy chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I hope she gets over the trauma reaction when he tries to make love to her. A man can only take so much. Same goes for me! I want, I want. ;)
thunnababy chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
I love the way he told her he loved her. He is such a dear man.
thunnababy chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
I figured out that Alec was the true father but for a while I did think it was James. I knew this text wasn't from Edward as well. Will he get there in time?
thunnababy chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Thanks for the sweet, happy chapter. They deserve this and so do we. ;)
thunnababy chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Go Edward. Great idea Bella had. They make a great team. :)
6,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »