Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
God don't you just hate Rosalie sometimes?
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
I think Bella needs one of Edward's credit cards too...at least for now. Bella was kind with Rosalie snooping and insinuating like she was...kinder than i would have been in her shoes. The thing is that what Rose and Jasper are thinking is not the truth, since Edward knows everything about her. He is under no false or half truths. And as for love well I have a feeling that is just around the corner for both Edward and Bella. You do have a lot of stories in which the cart is before the horse so to speak, and this one is another one. LOL!
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Can Bella have use of his car, a cell phone, a lap-top connected to WiFi, perhaps? A lift into town when he goes in for work? I can imagine Edward will help her any way he can, any way she wants him to.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
They have a lot in common, both Edward and Bella, controlled by their circumstances, living unfulfilled, lonely lives, day by day and not having any hopes or dreams for a future that can be any different.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
How sad, Edward's life has been and Esme and Carlisle have had more than their share of heartache because of Ed. Sr. too, but I have a feeling Bella is going to be a good thing in Edward's life and so will the baby. They will be reasons for Edward to make changes in his life, to break away from the evil senior Cullen once and for all.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Bella's right about at least one thing, her Edward has not escaped from under his grandfather's influence, and maybe that is something she can help him with.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Edward's grandfather will likely say, Edward was irresponsible, just like Carlisle, but that he did the right thing marrying her since she is carrying his child. Grandfather could also be the type to insist on a post-nup and a paternity test as soon as possible, either in-utero or after the birth. He may also suggest just paying her off and getting rid of her. In this chapter though, I am pleased with how well it went with Carlisle and Esme. They seem like loving, supportive parents and clearly plan to stand by their son and his new wife and the decision they have made to marry. Its a shame he had to lie to them and if the truth comes out, it will hurt their relationship.
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
The title of this chapter sounds so romantic...like the song, and I suppose what Edward is going to do for Bella is kind of romantic, in a way, even if they have not fallen in love...yet.

When I read the description of this story I got the impression that Edward decided to move forward with the marriage, take her home and make the best of it, since that is what he was taught by his grandfather, (and pleasing this older man was still very important to him), to be a man and take responsibility for your actions and what life dishes your way. Now it seems even though this may be what is underlying Edward's decision to help Bella, he is also using this situation to assert his independence and stand up to his grandfather/father figure, since he does seem to realize that Grandfather won't approve of Edward getting a girl pregnant or the impromptu wedding in Vegas. Interesting.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I don't know what I would do if I were Edward. Probably get the marriage annulled, drive her to a shelter, give her a little cash and wish her well. That sounds so cold, but seriously bringing her home when she could be some kind of a griffter, who only made up this whole story. Maybe she does this kind of thing all the time and isn't even pregnant at all. I have to admit when she was telling the whole James and Alec tale, I felt horrible for her, pissed at them, and she seemed to be telling the truth. I was not clear as to who was her so-called-friend, and who was the ex-con, Alec or James? I think Alec is the friend, am I right? I guess I will find out soon enough.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
So Edward is a noble, caring, thoughtful, and probably good looking man (since the gorgeous Tanya keeps trying to get a piece of him) who is employed in likely a good job, since he goes on business trips. He seems a little hung up on what his grandfather thinks of him, but his parents sound o.k. Bella sounds young and I wonder what her story is, since she doesn't even have money to feed herself. I sure hope she is a decent person, who is not going to be a big mistake. I gather even if she has problems, they are not surmountable and her character seems good...I hope. Interesting premise for a story. I am interested to find out what happens.
Hey Florentine chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
000
Fran Masen chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
Great story, I think I already read once, but I could't put it down...
Caarooo chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
In love with your fics. Thank you once again.
You deserve more than 5k or 6k reviews.
aodonnell308 chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
So glad baby okay.. My niece was born 6 weeks early weighing 4lb 6oz, was so worried but she was breathing & feeding straight away on her own!
Loving the story btw
AxJay26 chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
that was the best daddy rant I've ever heard, oh my god. cop probably went home and cried, the bastard. I love this story. sorry for not reviewing, as usual, your writing is hard to take breaks from (;
6,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »