Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
twilightobession chapter 16 . 3/25
So is the baby's father Alex or James? I'm not really clear on that. Which one of them is the cop?
twilightobession chapter 15 . 3/24
Glad they had fun at the corporate picnic.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 3/24
Bella had a wonderful idea. I wonder what dear grandfather will think when he hears Edward is selling the house he bought for him.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 3/24
What a bad day for Edward. But I am so proud of him. Standing up to his grandfather like he did. Also proud of Bella for standing up to him also.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 3/24
Love how Bella is standing beside Edward and standing up for Edward.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 3/24
LOVED the end of this chapter describing how they fit and belong together.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 3/24
I do not know where the baby's nickname comes from. Oh my, I feel so sorry for Esme.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 3/24
I can understand Rose than suspicious.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 3/23
I hope this has a HEA ending. Hope Edward Sr. does not look into Bella's past. Hope he doesn't do a background check on her or call the police station in Forks.
twilightobession chapter 7 . 3/23
I am really getting into this story. Awesome job writing it.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 3/23
Wow, for a father to treat their family like Edward Sr. did is just wrong wrong wrong. Glad Edward is nothing like him.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 3/23
Edward the 1st is a jerk. I am very proud of Edward for standing up for Bella. I don't think anybody would be good enough for Edward the 1st. Wouldn't it be something if Bella could win him over and often him up. Lol. Also glad that Jasper apologized.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 3/23
Emmett and Jasper love giving Edward a had time. Glad Carlisle and Esme support Edward.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 3/21
Edward is so sweet. I hope Edward's grandfather is not to harsh to Bella.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 3/21
James is such a jerk. I was afraid that he and his friend were going to rape Bella. Glad she got away before he could really hurt her.
6,312 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »