Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
Just Sus chapter 11 . 7/23
Oh, boy!
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 7/21
Loved this story. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when Alec grabbed her, but wow, Bella was so strong, and shot him. Best outcome ever.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 7/21
This was very sweet. Loved that Grandfather came back around.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 7/21
So sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 7/21
Go Edward for telling that cop where to go. And where is Renee? I'm pretty peeved at her . I knew she would lead Alec to Bella. I can't imagine why Edward & Bella didn't think that he would come for her there.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 7/21
Finally I could take a breath.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 7/21
I occurred that Alec may have paid the police off. I knew this would happen.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 7/21
Andddd Alec has her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 7/21
By calling her mom from a registered phone, Bella just gave Alec her address and phone #. I won't be surprised if Alec doesn't go to Vegas with Renee or follow her there. This is where he will either try to hurt Bella or kidnap her. Why aren't they thinking about this?
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 7/21
Oh yes he will. I'll bet that's where Alec attacks. Love that Bella is feeling a calling into Esmes field. And now they are in their new house and have sold the big house. Life is good, except the black cloud of Alec
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 7/20
Yay! A long time coming indeed.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/20
Perfect.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 7/20
Good, she's giving up that job.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 7/20
Oh Thank God Edward got there in time. This working at Home Depot has to stop. She can do some stuff from home if she wants. It's safer. Do you think Alec is just going to let it go that she having another man's baby? No he is not.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 7/20