Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
twilightobession chapter 29 . 3/26/2017
Wow, Edward the 1st has turned over a new leaf.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 3/26/2017
So glad both Bella and Riley are doing ok. Glad Edward went to off on the police officer. Glad his family is accepting everything.
twilightobession chapter 27 . 3/26/2017
Poor Bella is probably in shock and thay is why she went into labor. I hope Edward goes back to those police officers and has them fired.
twilightobession chapter 26 . 3/26/2017
Bless Bella's heart. Where has Alex taken her? Are they still in Vegas or did he take her back to Forks?
twilightobession chapter 25 . 3/26/2017
They have enough proof. I hope Eleazar can help. Those cops were awful.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
OMGosh, I hope no one got her. I'm glad Rose included Bella in her speech.
twilightobession chapter 23 . 3/25/2017
I know that they need to be honest but I .really worried that Alex will find out the baby is really his. He was so possessive with Bella he will be even worse with the baby.
twilightobession chapter 22 . 3/25/2017
I am wondering who is buying the house. Could it be Edward the 1st? I hope Alex does not show up in Vegas. I also noticed that you used Carlisle and his father (a preacher) just like in Twilight. Also their strained relationship.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 3/25/2017
OMGosh, I am soooo happy that Carlisle stood up to his Father!
twilightobession chapter 20 . 3/25/2017
I am so glad that they called Edward's family. Happy she was finally able to really be with Edward.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 3/25/2017
I am glad that Edward got her to quit working.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 3/25/2017
Love love love this chapter!
twilightobession chapter 17 . 3/25/2017
Glad to know I was not the only one confused. Lol. How in the world dI'd James find her? Edward is going to freak out. I hope James doesn't hurt the baby. So glad I do not have to wait on aboth update.
twilightobession chapter 16 . 3/25/2017
So is the baby's father Alex or James? I'm not really clear on that. Which one of them is the cop?
twilightobession chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
Glad they had fun at the corporate picnic.
6,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »