Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
Guest chapter 31 . 8/2/2016
Amazing ending! I have to say - I loved Riley's reaction to hearing she has an adoptive father who loves her very deeply. And I'm glad they allowed Alec's parents to see Riley - it shows how much they've grown as a family. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
Very cute chapter! :) Love that Bella got to meet Jacob again and is so happy with her life.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/2/2016
The NICU IS a terrifying place but I'm glad she got to see her baby. :) And I'm glad, too, that Edward's grandfather has come around and is even trying to help them. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
Edward's moments with Riley were so lovely - their bond as father and daughter is a beautiful thing to see. And as much as I didn't want it to happen, I knew Officer Birdy would do what he did, though there's no way they can charge her, just based on her physical state.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Yay, I'm so glad baby Riley is alright! And I really hope there's no fallout from the fact that Bella killed Alec...amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
I'm glad Bella wasn't hurt when James tried to kidnap her, but he's going to be back, isn't he? Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
I really hope Bella and Riley are going to be alright! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Rosalie is super protective of her family, and I can't fault her for it. Does she have the same background here that she did in canon? They may be more similar than she realizes...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
What an awesome chapter - they both are benefiting from their relationship and it's making them happier. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
I really enjoyed reading the chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Fabulous chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Alright, Edward's grandfather is an awful person...he really has no right to say those things about him. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Sweet chapter! Bella really does need help and I'm glad Edward will be there for her. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Great chapter! :) I'm looking forward to the rest of this story! :)
6,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »