Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
team rob chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Always hate that feeling that the cat pottied in your mouth overnight

Carlaisabel chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
cant wait to see where this is going. update soon
pcpieterse chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Making James a cop, that seriously complicates things and adds to the fear. I can understand how she might be pursuaded to be rescued and also how she might just go. Where else can she hide?
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
So I owe you a dreadful amount of reviews from DTRT, but I had to come over and finally start this one.

The father is CARLISLE of course!

But in all seriousness...the thing that has me the most is why was he raised by this grandfather but his modern parents raised the younger chlidren? I wonder if he quite a bit older, did his parents have him as teens and he was left to be raised by the older generation?
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Poor Bella
ellaryne chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
ellaryne chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
quitomom chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Sorry, Edward...no wonder you were drunk! But look how wonderfully you handled things when you sobered up...well, for now anyway!
quitomom chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Damn, Edward...she's upset about being pregnant but you're the one who ended up drunk? Get a grip, son!
archy12 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
oh,so it's the villain.i thought maybe Jacob had died suddenly,leaving her destitute or ...you are right though,only one pregnant Bella at a that one already has the baby...just saying.:P
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
another new story?i will never be keep up with you,it seems!and i am only reading.:) anyway,interesting guesses as to the baby's father as we haven't met any other character yet,but if we keep with canon...maybe Jacob?
wackynicolecsu chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
great story...what a way for Edward to step up and help Bella. Love the story
jkkhreedy chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Awwww... Sweet Edward! This story is shaping up to be a great one. Keep up the great writing, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Interesting. James will not stop until he finds Bella. Unfortunately marriage records are public and James will see that she is married and get Edward's name etc... But, how long will it take to track her down? Looking forward to reading more.
6,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »