Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
MaryKitty chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
What a great story so far. I can't wait for more!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
well we are certainly overwhelmed by this story! well i know i am! i love this i love edward and i feel so sorry for bella. that bastard is probably looking for her right now! it's good that she's agreed to go with edward and to another state too. it's gonna be very interesting to see what is in store for them when she's introduced to the cullen family. wow edward is so not of this world!hahaha actually i'm sure there's someone out there like him in the real world right? lol. anyways i have to say that i love how you kind of amalgamated a couple of bible sayings in this story...excellent! i can't wait for the next chapter! going straight into this even before finishing off DTRT has been brilliant!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
i really really really love this so far! i cannot wait for more! i love both of their characters...

i can feel sympathy for edward because he wasnt raised by his parents, and so im really really curious to find out how esme and carlisle are portrayed in this story... im curious how his brothers are and how alice and rosalie will play in...

and then i just feel so sad for bella :( but i loved allt hat we learned in this chapter, especially how she guessed he have a lawyer, but i also just love that he wants to be there for the baby!

please update soon! love this!
Myod777 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Great job! I look forward to reading more
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I'm impressed that Bella is the one to mention a post-nup. And, Edward was very smart to not object.

Can't wait to meet the rest of the Cullens. Wonder what they will think of Edward's impulsiveness?

Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Wow, that was great. I have to admit that the way you wrote Bella's telling of what happened to her, I have trouble telling which is the cop and which is the ex-con- James or Alec. But, I'm thinking that James is the cop (but, I could be totally wrong). It was just so well written to not really tell us which is which.

And, Edward is a total sweetheart. So honorable. How could Bella turn down his offer?

Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I saw this rec'd on the 'Olderward' group on Facebook and it sounded very interesting. This was a great first chapter. It had me totally intrigued as to why Edward wasn't raised with his brothers and parents. And, how did Bella end up alone and pregnant in Vegas? Can't wait to read the next 2 chapters for some more insite.

Sally

PS: Loved the reference to the Monte Carlo- are you still planing to come to the Twific Meet-up in June?
SarahJean6 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I needed a new story to read and follow and this one is it I like this Edward and I can't wait to see where this goes!
Edlovesme chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I like Edwards story. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Virgo22 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
readingmama chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I am loving this. Edward is such a prince. I can't wait to see how they do when they get home.
readingmama chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I'm not crazy, Bella, - that's what a crazy person would say. LOL

Edward is setting himself up for trouble, if Bella was crazy he'd have a hard time annulling a marriage so far after the wedding. But we all know that won't happen. : )
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
So good I am exited about this fic
mcamastow chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
wonderful story.
BwithUforever chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Oh I'm in love with this story! I can't wait to see what happens when they get home!
6,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »