Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I love it when they make you post more :) mostly because I'm such a fangirl and I love everything you write :P but I think I'm going to love this ride :D

Much love!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Between a cop and a criminal it's going to be hard to stay hidden from both psychos. I'm curious to see how long it will be before the baby daddy shows up. Good story.
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Like to see where you take this
ElektraLane chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This seems intresting so far. I like this Edward so far and want to beat the crap out of Alec and James.
zkcej chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Omg thank god bella run away from that psychotic james !

And bless edward cuz he have a good heart :)

I'm loving this so thanks for making this story ;)

Xoxo
zkcej chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'm really really sooo sooo excited for this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
i dont really know what to say...edward might be crazy? but in a nice, not serial killer way...
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
haha you can't help it if you're talent just wants to overtake your mind and hands. i don't know how you do it. i reckon it's because you're really gifted in order to have so many stories at once..like wow i'm so mind boggled but i get to reap the benefits that's for sure!lol! poor bella what a clusterfuck she got herself into. a douchebag cop? and an ex-con? this can't be good! edward is so wonderful to reach out and help her! what a dilemma! it's great for bella that he went and spoke to her! be great when you're able to get into this one! so far soooo good.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I'm kind of confused, who is the father? James or Alec? I'm tired so I might have misunderstood. That was horrible what they did to her. I hope she trusts Edward enough to go home with him!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This looks like a very interesting story. I think Jacob is the father.
radar1230 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Edward is a keeper, even if the circumstances seem rather odd. I'm saying this after two chapters. lol

Looking forward to reading more. :)
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Love this! Can't wait to read more when you are posting to this one regularly! :)
jojobear33 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I'm thinkin I want alot more:(((((((((((((
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
He's kind of amazing...:)
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Vegas? Sounds fun to me. :)
6,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »