Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I honestly didn't think the meeting with the brothers would go like this. Glad to see that Carlisle and Esme were open and welcoming. Excellent job. ;)
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I find it very disconcerting to dislike Emmett and Jasper. I guess I can understand their giving Edward a bad time, after all I'm unfamiliar with their relationships, but to not only ridicule him but make disparaging remarks and accusations about Bella in front of her, I find incredibly rude and heartless. I hope they redeem themselves later. I loved Carlisle and especially Esme. I can't imagine being Bella at this point.
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I kinda have to love the Emmett and Jasper were looking out for Edward and giving him a bit of a hard time. Very brother like. And, I am feeling for the loneliness of Edward and Bella. Look forward to them figuring out how to be less lonely.
zpower21 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
So Edwards brothers are asses, but it really sounds like Edward was created to be the biggest ass by Edward the first. Woooo... Now that was a crap sentence if I ever wrote one! I think you get my meaning though. Both Edward and Bella are screaming for affection and companionship. I think they are slowly, very slowly, finding it with each other. Or at least on their way to finding it.

Fireworks are coming!

KM525 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Well that wasn't so bad. His brothers are kind of jerks though! But his parents took it well. Grandpa might be another story, huh? Poor Bella.
zpower21 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
WOW these two have a long road ahead. Grandpa Cullen sounds like a real piece of work. I'm thinking he will rip Bella to shreds. Poor Edward... being the outsider in his own family. I still want to hug him. Especially since now we know Bella didn't!

Jaws28 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
loved it
zpower21 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Geez... I'm almost glad that her best friend/betrayer wasn't Jacob! Now I'm not a JB fan in the slightest but even that is too far for me.

Cannot wait for more!

carebear309 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Well Carlisle and Esme were cool. Em and Jasper left something to be desired. I'm glad E threw them out. Little anxious for the meeting with Edward :-/
MinaRivera chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Hopefully, with the story Edward had concocted, Granpa Ed will not flip out too much, since according to Edward he did the right thing by marrying her, right? RIGHT? *sighs*

Great update, you were one of the lucky ones that was ble to update without ff failing today. :S

xoxox

~Mina
ohtobeyoung chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Emmett and Jasper weren't their usual warm selves. Not looking forward to Edward I.
zpower21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Ok this is funny! I'm finding that a sad, pathetic, and lonely Edward is just too much. I want to hug him. Though I'm sure Bella may have done that already... or not!

teacher1209 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Wow, Edward's brothers are quite judgemental of him aren't they? I'm glad his parents were more understanding. I'm also glad Edward told Bella, in a way, that she is making his ife happier and less lonely.

Thanks for the update, cannot waiit to meet Edward the First.
lt90 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Thanks for updating. I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I guess I can kind of understand where Jasper is coming from if Edward was like that about Rosalie and Emmett getting married, but to do it in front of Bella was a little more then rude.

I'm still biting my nails over the meeting with the other Edward. Can't wait for next chapter.
6,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »