Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 7/20
Of course he doesn't. Glad the picnic went well. But what was Janes problem.?
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/20
I want to jackslap the old man for doing this to Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 7/20
Grrrrrr, Edward I is mean as a snake. And I'm very disappointed in Emmett and Jasper.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 7/19
What Rose says is true to an extent.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 7/17
Ohhhhhh, Edward is slowly falling for her. Sweet. And Rose is being typical Rose.
I'm glad you gave them a happily ever after.
I'm very glad that Esme took the time to let Bella know that she saved Edward as much as he saved her. Edward tried telling her that but, she shrugged it off every time. Looks like it finally sank in. Wow, EtF did a one eighty if ever I saw one. Hopefully it sticks! Shocked.
Actually, if they had bothered to look further than the Forum Shops footage in the recordings, they would've seen that there was a second man with them and that she was terrified and crying in the other shots. Yes, the cameras record in color and can get that close to a subject from any angle. So yes, the police would have gotten involved right away in this situation. Instead they were rude and awful to Edward and dismissed him, in lieu of watching her leave the casino completely. Yes, the Cullen's could sue for this. I'm quite sure you won't write it that way though, as you've dismissed your readers in your top author note saying that the security guards were justified in their actions. Perhaps in your fiction they were but, most definitely not in the real Vegas.
Oh sure, now the police officer shows up. Only because one of their own are dead. Typical.
This really should be listed as angst, as it is way beyond hurt/comfort. And, it really should have come with violence toward women warnings.
This is beyond disgusting. Did you enjoy writing a man beating a pregnant woman? How could you write such a vile and violent scene?
Now, we are supposed to believe that the bumbling bunch of Keystone Cops won't help? I can not believe they would not take this seriously. You've clearly never seen the inner hub of a casino and all the security. They wouldn't deny him a look at the cameras. All he would have to do is go to the local news and tell everyone how Caesar's Palace was unwilling to help find a pregnant woman who was kidnapped. They can't afford the bad publicity. This would NEVER happen. Ever
Why characters get so stupid, in these stories, always amazes me. Never in a million years would anyone have left her alone, in real life. Knowing that this would be the perfect place for her to be taken, he let his eyes off of her? I am very disappointed.
I'm happy that Bella finally feels normal. I don't think that will stay that way, as Alec will get her. However, I know she'll feel very safe and free from him, once they save her from him. You just have to heading to a HEA, right? I'm glad they kept Leah when they moved houses. I was wondering if they would. It's good they did, as she's been with Edward forever. Bella can use the help too. I don't like that she called her mom. Renee is probably under Alec's thumb way more than Bella realizes. She probably said everything to Bella in a very well rehearsed version of exactly what Alec wanted her to do. Now, with her agreeing to come to Vegas, there is no doubt in my head that that is where Alec will attack. So late in pregnancy too. Ugh. I like the name they (you) chose for their baby girl. Now, we just have to let Bella and Riley live. Pleas and thank you.
Really good chapter. Sweet waitress at the beginning. Talking of hormones, saying and cravings. Fun. I liked Carlisle being proud of Edward and his work. Good moment. Very happy for them getting the house and getting all moved in. And, with the help of the whole family, too! Emmett is definitely the better uncle, as Jasper is still on the wrong side of my temper. I did like that Bella noticed there wasn't an underlying current of spite in their teasing anymore. I'm thankful for that, for Edward's sake. I am worried about Vegas. Edward thinks she safe there because of the amount of people. I believe the opposite, because there are so many people, she's more likely to be grabbed. If they, James and Alec knew so much about Edward, they know that he goes to Vegas every six months for this meeting. It's a very bad idea.
6,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »