Reviews for My Biggest Mistake, My Greatest Salvation
twilightobession chapter 6 . 3/23
Wow, for a father to treat their family like Edward Sr. did is just wrong wrong wrong. Glad Edward is nothing like him.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 3/23
Edward the 1st is a jerk. I am very proud of Edward for standing up for Bella. I don't think anybody would be good enough for Edward the 1st. Wouldn't it be something if Bella could win him over and often him up. Lol. Also glad that Jasper apologized.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 3/23
Emmett and Jasper love giving Edward a had time. Glad Carlisle and Esme support Edward.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 3/21
Edward is so sweet. I hope Edward's grandfather is not to harsh to Bella.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 3/21
James is such a jerk. I was afraid that he and his friend were going to rape Bella. Glad she got away before he could really hurt her.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 3/21
Sounds really good. Can't wait to read more.
magmom4 chapter 30 . 3/20
I have to tell you that you are one of the few people who spell "tilted" right. Usually it is "titled", and I just don't get it. All they have to do is read the word they have written to see it.
So I am really enjoying this story so off I go.
scarlett chapter 1 . 3/16
Awesome love it love you are wonderful.
clickpic chapter 31 . 2/15
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
I assumed it was James simply because James always seems to be the go to abusive ex... James and Jacob. Alec does make more sense though, I mean he was a Voluri Guard so that could be kind of like being a police officer.
harperpitt chapter 2 . 2/5
Re-reading this for probably the fourth time. It's such a classic!
Excellent points made by Edward, he should of been an lawyer.
K chapter 25 . 1/25
Rene is such a fuck, he should of blasted the bitch. Can't we not have to have Rose give her 2 cents, still a bitch.
God these people are awful. They did not want anyone to take advantage of Edward, expect them that is, as that is all he is good for to them.
katie chapter 20 . 1/24
Why on earth would they call these people who only want Edward for his money. They call his wife a whore and gold digger and they are surprised that they did not call them for support. Rose and his brothers can just leave.
6,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »