Reviews for Past Meets Present
Kate chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
Please update this book it is a really amazing book and I I don't want your amazing capability as a writer to go to waist (and also I really love this book and would love a new chapter) I have read this book at least 5 times over (I think, I kind of lost track) and u still havens updated after 4 years! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update and if u do u will always have my thanks.

-Kate (Yes my names really Kate)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
Please finish this great story. I wanted Tate to happen soo bad
jjgeraghty chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
I just read the whole story, and really hope you come back to it! This is a really great story!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I liked this chapter. Tony almost slipped up.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I have to admit that I avoided reading this story because I prefer the stories were Maura and Kate are two separate people not one in the same. So far, your story is off to a wonderful start.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Someone has a lot of explaining to do.
wisegirl71301 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
FYI THIS IS DEFINITELY T RATED
cm209 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Hey, whats up? Where are the remaining chapters?
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I found this story tonight and I am in love with it! It is great and I cant wait to see what decision she makes and how everything turns out with Abby! Keep up the great work and please update soon.
TheAnonymousWriter599 chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
please update
1sunfun chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Nice.
Love4Jisbon chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Love your story so far and interested in seeing where you go from here. Not too many good Tate stories out there and many of the good ones are left abandoned and uncompleted. Hope you decide to continue and complete yours. Love Tate and miss Kate.
Katy chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Yay! Just discovered this & I love it! Update soon please!
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Great chapter. I really enjoy this story
helen chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
I'm still here! Will be till the end.