Reviews for My Mind Holds the Key
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/8
I love that song really hard. And it inspired such a wonderful fix! Yay for Beckett's dreams.

Have you written anything else inspired by The Arcade Fire?
B.anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Beautiful angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
such a good idea - he needed to say it to her again, not just assume that once while she's dying is enough
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Damn I sincerely had hoped they would be past this by now! I wish they had spoken about their feelings to each other before this episode 47 seconds.
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow, so beautiful 3
janinsc chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Daaaaaaammmnnnnnnnn! That was gooooooooooooood.

Jan
dbones chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Aaaamzing!
leuska chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
*happy sigh*I so love the song,so it was great to read a castle fic about gentle and nice how you managed beckett to admit to her sweet,another favourite of mine.:)
firstadream chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this is brilliant. really. you write them so well. capture everything that is them. i'm now going to go read every other castle thing you've ever written...
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sigh..

I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish... I wish...

Too late for that I'm almost certain, but can we give Marlow this ending?

Gah!
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You had me giggling at the naming and cheese comments (that whole part, really), and then getting heavy-hearted and teary-eyed at the end. You're great at creating a range of emotions in a few words. Props to that, and thank you.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved this. The ending was magic :)
teelduo chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
fabulous!
bones35 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Touching and nice to see the referwnce to the 'magic' noted by Castle in a Season 2 episode.