Reviews for A Little Magic
petmom1213 chapter 20 . 2/2
This was really really good. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
noflowers chapter 20 . 1/27
Congratulations on your *magic*, your lil droolers, and your HEA. This is a great story, regardless of it being your first ever! Thank you for sharing it with us. X
noflowers chapter 13 . 1/27
I love your RP avatar pic. It is one I have not seen before. The shorter hair, scruff and glasses are hot. :0)
Also, I laughed so hard when Bella won the card game and jumped up. I can so relate to that.
noflowers chapter 11 . 1/27
I have been too eager to click next chapter and not taking the time to comment on each, like a good reader should. I'm sorry, but that is kind of a compliment to your story telling, as it shows I cannot wait to see what comes next! Which is why I love "completed" works. :0) And which explains why I am reading this years after it was first published, lol.
As for your rec. here, i LOVED Fold Your Wings, but it was never finished and that is so disappointing because it is a great story and has unique versions of E&B. I have been adding all of your rec's to my Must Read list and so appreciate them. I have already read a couple of them, like the one by In. .Bathrobe, she is amazing.
Thank you for sharing your story.
x
noflowers chapter 10 . 1/27
I am really loving this story. Thank you.
NeeNee246 chapter 20 . 1/20
This is so friggen fantastic! I love it! You did a really great job on your first story! :D I have been working my way through your story list! ;) So far, I have enjoyed them all! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 1/20
So totally fantastic! I love them! This is such a great story! :D
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 1/20
I love it! I thought for sure he would have put the ring in the game case! lol They are so adorkable! Hubs pulled something similar on me. I thought he had been joking at first! :P
NeeNee246 chapter 17 . 1/20
Fantastic! lol :)
NeeNee246 chapter 16 . 1/20
OMG! I love this! I can't wait for Edward to meet Charlie! I hope it all goes well! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 1/19
OMG! What will happen next!? I can't wait to read it! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 1/19
Oh my! My heart is breaking for them! I hope they get things all figured out soon! :(
I really love this story! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 1/19
I LOVE THE DORKINESS! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 1/19
Oh-my-friggen-sweetness! I love this! I love them! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 1/19
*wipes tear* Long distance relationships are so hard. I hope they can figure something out! :(