Reviews for I Believe
Matt chapter 3 . 2/20
Then how about you update this story already, it's already been like two months since you did this chapter.
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 3 . 2/3
Please continue! :D I love this crossover, and it's a great plotline.
Sparky chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Yaaaay! Come back soon!
danny phantom lover fo life chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
STAY WITH THIS STORY PLEASE FOR ME ITS SA FRIGGEN AWESOME
Matt chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Why did you make Danny seem like a jerk by telling Vlad that he couldn't touch Danny's computer.
putsnglow chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Don't start a new story before at least adding to this one. Trust me on this, writing another story just because you're on a writers block only leads you to a lot of unfinished stories.
Danny Anime Girl chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Hey,

I followed this story a while ago, thinking it was a cool idea. _

Danny Phantom, and Vladimir Tod, are basically my two most favorite little cuties! I love them... a lot. But, i do believe if you re did this story from Vlad's point of view, ya know, leaving Henry, and Snow or Meredith, leaving Ottis? Things like that, then going to Danny's house, who's a moody 14 year old teenager, who hates the fact that another boy will be sharing his room, invading his life, getting attention from its family, and maybe stealing his friends, not on purpose? Vlad and Danny might have a serious prob being together like this... they're a lot alike, with a secret they can never tell, i also might move this up to their senior year, so they're nearly or already 18? Just a thought, it's difficult to go against what's canon in both stories, so I'd find a way to make it work. Vlad could somehow wake up in the middle of the night, and Danny may be gone, that might freak him out, woah, Danny's gone! Maybe Di'ablo took him instead of me on accident! Ya know, things like that.

I'm big into writing, so if ya need anything, feel free to ask.

I poured my ideas to ya. - I'd love to see where this is going.
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
what do you want to do?
i say, follow your hart.
mailaine chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I think Vlad and Soul Eater would be an interesting mix
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Continue? Pretty please?:)
FateOfChaos chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
UPDATE! Of to a really good start, but you gotta UPDATE!
erikatristens chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
is this story abandoned? cause if it is id love to adopt it. will give credit where due
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I love your story so please continue I wanna know what will happen next!
Lightsomely chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE T.C.O.V.T.! AND D.P.! This is gonna be the best story, EVER! Please, please, i'm beggin ya, always update this STORY!
Novanto chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm liking this a lot! Keep up the good work!