Reviews for I Believe
Please update :)
fangred12 chapter 3 . 7/11
that took like 2 or 3 years to get this posted
IseemNew chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
This is a really good story you combined like my two favorite people from the show and the book it's so awsome I really really hope you update it
randomphandom chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Cool story! I like where you've gone with it so far and I hope that you will continue it! It has 2 of my favorite characters in it and I love the storyline!
Proteo Valdez chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Please please continue! You combined two of my favorite things! When I saw the words Vladmir Tod and Danny Phantom I fangirled. So please continue if you need any ideas I'm here. My name on here is Proteo Valdez. I'm to lazy to login to my account.
TheMonsterUnderTheCouch chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
hey! please continue! *puppy dog face*
Kattyllin chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
... Gonna update? Or shall I give a eulogy lol
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
That's Awesome!
Matt chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Then how about you update this story already, it's already been like two months since you did this chapter.
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Please continue! :D I love this crossover, and it's a great plotline.
Sparky chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Yaaaay! Come back soon!
danny phantom lover fo life chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
STAY WITH THIS STORY PLEASE FOR ME ITS SA FRIGGEN AWESOME
Matt chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Why did you make Danny seem like a jerk by telling Vlad that he couldn't touch Danny's computer.
putsnglow chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Don't start a new story before at least adding to this one. Trust me on this, writing another story just because you're on a writers block only leads you to a lot of unfinished stories.
Danny Anime Girl chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Hey,

I followed this story a while ago, thinking it was a cool idea. _

Danny Phantom, and Vladimir Tod, are basically my two most favorite little cuties! I love them... a lot. But, i do believe if you re did this story from Vlad's point of view, ya know, leaving Henry, and Snow or Meredith, leaving Ottis? Things like that, then going to Danny's house, who's a moody 14 year old teenager, who hates the fact that another boy will be sharing his room, invading his life, getting attention from its family, and maybe stealing his friends, not on purpose? Vlad and Danny might have a serious prob being together like this... they're a lot alike, with a secret they can never tell, i also might move this up to their senior year, so they're nearly or already 18? Just a thought, it's difficult to go against what's canon in both stories, so I'd find a way to make it work. Vlad could somehow wake up in the middle of the night, and Danny may be gone, that might freak him out, woah, Danny's gone! Maybe Di'ablo took him instead of me on accident! Ya know, things like that.

I'm big into writing, so if ya need anything, feel free to ask.

I poured my ideas to ya. - I'd love to see where this is going.