Reviews for Magenta
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Love it, very funny, esp. the ending
DavidaRose chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I think of all the "Sherlock and Mycroft have a sister" fics, not that there are that many, this one has some of the best characterization, and I'm fairly certain is the best story over all.

I really enjoyed it, for once the sister actually seems realistic, both as a Holmes and as a human (whether or not the two are mutually exclusive; the question everyone asks... lol).

The plot was good as well, not so complicated that it makes a fool of its self trying to look clever, but instead, tasteful, evenly arched, and engaging.

Also having Magenta and John get together was neat. It makes sense that if there were a sister Holmes, who was even vaguely emotionally accessible, something like this might come up; after all, it's John.

Over all very well done, and thank you for a quality interesting read.
Capturing Essence chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Ah, now this is called a perfect epilogue! It was completely lovely. Loved all the said and unsaid conversations. :)

Thank you for writing it. :)
Capturing Essence chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
This was lovely, though I'm still hoping for an epilogue here. I just want to see how these three get along, may be even Mycroft can join in, and all 4 can have a family dinner? :)
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Very interesting. You write the boys well. Looking forward to more.
Capturing Essence chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I sure going through Sherlock's possessions without really knowing him would incriminate him or anybody else who lives with him. hehe Poor John. :D

I'm waiting to see where this is going and I'm liking Magenta quite a lot; it's one of my fav colour too! :)
Sky Writes chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I liked that Sherlock stood up for John, and I still thought Mycroft's protectiveness was very much in-character. Great chapter!
Sky Writes chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
This was a really sweet chapter! I liked the dialogue about their childhood.
Rocketraccoon chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,plz is looking soooooooo good.!.
Irene Holmes chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I LOVE this! Update soon please!xx
Irene Holmes chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is AWESOME!xD I love the name Magenta! You've done a great job on the Holmes sister!xD I hope she and John end up together!x3
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I LOVED the first chapter! Very well-written and the dialogue was great!

"She is the closest to a human we Holmes' get." lol!
LogicAndWonderland chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Good story, but what's with all the "em /em" ? They're very distracting.