Reviews for Daisy and Edward Come to Tea
Christian chapter 1 . 1/26
What a wonderful story! I read it with much appreciation. Thank you!
Andrea1984 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
""What happened to them after they left?" Daisy asked. Rose was the only one to keep in regular contact with the Hudson's after they left.

"They died in 1932. I don't think they ever recovered from leaving service. Ruby ran off to work in the cinema. I haven't heard from her since. How is Miss Georgina?" Rose asked. Miss Georgina was now the Duchess of Buckminster but to Rose she would always be Miss Georgina.

"The Duchess is fine. She runs the household well. That time with Ruby leaving taught her something."

"The Duchess of Buckminster was always cautious about what to do with her duties."

"You know the Duchess of Buckminster?" Mrs Thackeray butted in from the other end of the table.

"Yes we are the Duchesses Butler and Housekeeper." Edward replied. He didn't like people listening into their conversation.

"She's well revered in the Tatler." Mrs Thackeray added.

"How is the Duke?" Rose asked

"He is well. They have three children now Rupert, Claire and Michelle. They are little devils. Polly, Angus and Kate love playing with them." Edward said proudly.

"Who are they?" Rose questioned

"Our children. The Duchess said that if we had a baby it would be alright. Polly was born 10 months after we left here. She and Rupert share the same birthday. They are as thick as thieves." Daisy had named the youngest two after Mr Hudson and Mrs Bridges. Edward didn't seem to mind.

" - I like your story very much. So many interessting things about Rose, Daisy, Georgina and Ruby.

Please write some more - as soon as possible.

Greetings from Austria.