Reviews for Inheritance
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 5 . 4/4
enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 5 . 1/1
More please! I love this head cannon and all of its potential! I have so many of my own that I want out their and so many I want more of but nobody listens...
Veyrona chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Please update! Don't abandon this story! It's great!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Please update soon! I'm just itching to read the next chapter!
badboys8520 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
interesting crossover story so far look forward to the next chapter(s), update soon.
JelloGirl323 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
This was very amusing. Good job, and can't wait for the next chappie!
JG
Vicki219 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Both sad and happy but cool story!
TheJoyOfZombies chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I really would like to read more from this story :D really enjoyed it.
Clarilyn chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
More! More!
Null chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Human/Time Lord Burned out mind.
Books-and-bones chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I was worried when I first read this because I thought Harry would be taken completely over by the Doctor, but it's a pretty equal mix of them both. And I love the plot(:
earlyable chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
This is so completely and utterly amazing that if you don't update soon I may be forced to hunt you down and compel you to write at wandpoint... er, I mean... well you know what I mean. Just do us both a favour and update one of the moat utterly FANTASTIC Doctor Who and Harry Potter crossovers EVER!
Fox of Magic chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Saissister chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I love the Tardis
lenicure11gmail chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Hey, I'm here to say that your idea for a crossover is absolutely brilliant! :-) I've yet to find a crossover plot as solid or as plausible as yours. Most of the fanfics are about the Doctor being a professor (slightly ridiculous, since no matter how awesome he is not even Dumbledore would trust someone THAT easily) or some new student who instantly becomes best friends with Harry. No explanation why he's there, and no real purpose either.

However, your idea of an inherited genetic sequence from the Chameleon Arch was the best yet! Of course, there are a few holes, like the half-human part. How does that happen, exactly? Does that mean Doctor!Harry only has one heart? Cuz the last time he unlocked the Arch, he just retained his memories but not the personality, and definitely not the body. Saying half-human suggests the idea that he may not regenerate. Nobody wants that. xD

Plus, how does Harry being a horcrux fit in? Does he still get visions? Would the mind of Voldemort intrude in the already crowded head? Or would him being a time lord mean the scar is essentially useless now?

Sorry for the questions, but it's been such a while since I last reviewed, so I'm knda excited about this. Please update soon! Contact me if you may ever need a beta. My email is right there. :-)