Reviews for 3:15 to Lawrence
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Sweet story, even with all those secrets between them. You know I always love a Mary/John story. But sad to see that even in a different setting, they are destined to fail in loving each other forever...
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well how did I miss this little gem? Very sweet. I loved how they were both hunters but didn't want the other to know. It would be nice to see how all of that played out. Nice touch with Harvelle's saloon and Singer Blacksmithing. Good job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That's nice, but you know what I really want. Where's the rest of Toy Soldiers?
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Interesting take on their meeting and marrying! You never fail to find something new to be written!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That could almost be another John and Mary, making Sam and Dean's parents distant cousins on the Winchester as well as Campbell sides.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh I just loved this story and seriously it would be so awesome if you could do a second chapter or a follow up or something because I loved what you did here. I could imagine the whole story in front of me as I read it.

It was sweet, loving and made me want more. Great work adn more please, pretty please!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
What a cute couple.

I like the idea that John and Mary (though retired)are both hunters. If they were both active hunters when their sons were born, could they have changed the plan laid out for Dean and Sam's lives?

Always love reading a good Western.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved it, really cute and then it's AU, my favourites, as they never go out of date
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh, I like this AU! I've got a serious soft spot for Westerns, and I love the idea of the Winchesters in the Old West. Funnily enough, the idea of John with a mail-order bride makes me think of what Cupid said in MBV - that John and Mary's marriage was "arranged" in a sense. I like how you managed to show her personality, too, even in only a few paragraphs - she was just the right amount of feistiness without being wrong for the time period (and I snickered at her approval of John in his chaps - if I was a mail-order bride [perish the thought] and realised I'd come to marry a John Winchester lookalike, I wouldn't be too devastated either ;-P).

I loved your little dramatic irony at the end, there, too, even though I felt sorry for both of them, particularly Mary. Thinking she's escaping the hunter life to be a wife and mom...

If you decided to extend this AU a bit, just to show wee Dean and Sam in the Old West, I'd be very happy *hint hint*!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome last line, great story! Cool AU! :)
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Cute and sweet, a nice break from all the supernatural drama. Great work and thanks for posting!