Reviews for The Radiance in the Hollow Abyss
HawkRider chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
This was a really sweet chapter... Though I must admit that I was expecting Leon instead of Cloud. Still, this a great chapter. So sad... Well done.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Wow, you are great at creating a certain atmosphere in every chapter. It fits the character you're writing about and you can tell what is going to happen or where his train of thoughts might lead to, but the end is still surprising.
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I can't help but read this chapter and compare it to the previous one; Terra and Riku are so alike it's almost scary. But in the end, both of them will realize the truth, thankfully.
I had nearly forgotten about KH1 had I not read this. Great job!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Aww, I can't see why you're not happy with this; I think it's a very sweet chapter!
HawkRider chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
This was a great idea for this theme. I like it. It's... mellow. That's the idea that comes to mind. I really like it. I'm looking forwards to other themes. I hope you manage to get the time to do it!
HawkRider chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
This was a pretty sweet chapter. Trust Terra to take things the wrong 's too nice for that.

ell done with this theme! Great job!
HawkRider chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Beast/Belle is one of the best pairings in Disney, and this scene is perfect for them. It's just everything about their relationship.

Well, this was a really sweet chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Looking forwards to the next theme!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Wow, this was certainly an interesting choice for the chapter! I think you're the first person to write about this pairing in the challenge, and make it work too. Great job! (And bonus points for the creativity lol)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
You're right about that. If it wasn't for the HBRC, the world probably wouldn't be half as interesting for most writers (and some readers). One thing that I noticed, though: it's just 'Leon', not 'Léon'. Other than that, good job!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Ah good to see you active again. This was a very nice read. Also pretty creative to see them all go to Merlin's house first, what with all the protection spells.
Keep it up!
HawkRider chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Wow... This was pretty dark...

I liked this. I don't think I had anything this dark in my themes, and I wish I did t be honest.

I'm looking forwards to seeing more themes, I know this is going to be entertaining...
MidnightxRose chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Ha, Braig xD I remember the scene with him and his scar. Good chapter :3
MidnightxRose chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
aw, Birth By Sleep! Obsessed with that game at the moment :O But yes, I remember this moment... poor Ven D:
MidnightxRose chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
aww, that's adorable! I actually could see this whole scene play in my head xD cute lil Yuffie and her ninja skills :3 definitely adorable. And poor Leon, he's always the victim of her craziness!
MidnightxRose chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
very good depiction of Vanitas here! Knew it was him right away. Very good chapter in general! Liked it :D