Reviews for Penitence
WisdomOwl4Eternity chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
that's so sad...poor brandt...
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Okay you give us all the Will pain and Ethan observing and so far we only have a hand on the shoulder of comfort... and a very long wait since the last post.

Please please please post more.
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I love five and one stories. I can't wait for the last of the five and what Ethan finally does.
eight 0f hearts chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Wow, great story so far! I love all the different scenarios where Croatia comes up. Please do continue, I look forward to more!
Elerrina Star chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I require more! Please? :)
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
And again - Aw poor Brandt. Hard to imagine him taking his anger out on someone he loves, but I'll roll with it. I feel bad for Benji too, though. He lost half his team. Sadness.

Looking forward to the next part. Thanks for writing!
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Awww Brandt. Ethan should stop him before he hurts himself.
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Ah, and here I thought Brandt would be the one sitting out, but this makes more sense, I suppose. Loved Benji with his miracle plant. Poor Brandt.
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice. I like the idea. On to the next one :)
fox4mel chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Loved it (as always)!

My favorite part was the image of Ethan drifting off on the bench while Brandt keeps watch. To just let go like that in a public place shows a certain level of trust that you've built between these too.

Good backstory for Brandt too - you just keep taking his character and adding layer after layer.

And Benji, nose in the map darting from exhibit to exhibit? So good!
Abigail Fredericks chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I felt bad for cracking up when Brandt explained his pie predicament, but I just couldn't help myself! This is really good, please continue!
RuinNine chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Oh my, that was sooo sad! ;_; But Benji in a zoo... Holy God... XD

Thank you very much! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
yoursafetyisassured chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Omg! I love this sooo much! 3 update soon?
Red Tigress chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Ugh, SO MUCH BRANGST. Loved it.

Also loved cute Benji going through the zoo.
dins chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Oh that was perfect :') I've just been rewatching Ghost Protocol and I think you really captured their tone and behaviours, and it's amazing, beautifully written and executed. *swooning sigh*

I hope you'll write more! I'll definitely be looking out for it :)