Reviews for Indian Heart
Phoenix1592 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Rachel has been kind to Jenny

Jenny attempt at making biscuits didn't turn out too bad

Wildfire is quite a fitting name for Jenny horse

there is much attraction between Jenny and Buck , all the same Jenny must be careful to ease Buck into companionship with her father , for her father won't accept him easily
so she must proceed slowly in getting her father more acquainted with Buck

update again when you can
earthdragon chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
First of all, best wishes to your mother.

I've just found this little gem and it's a wonderful story. I really like the idea of Jenny and Buck as a couple. She and Buck are so perfect for each other although her father might prove a tough nut to crack. It looks like there is trouble to come from that Laramie fellow. Hope there is an update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Lovely story, I'm enjoying it. Please start writing again and add to it. You have some real talent. I had a few nit picky little things I noticed but then I remembered this is set in an AU so anything you want to claim is acceptable and I just went back to enjoying the tale.
scubede chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Your descriptions really help the reader visualize what's happening. I also like how you're developing the internal conflict in both Buck and Jenny. You can feel them fighting within themselves both their desire to be together and the knowledge of what the consequences would/could be. Also, kudos on the historical accuracy. While one reviewer is right that they changed horses more frequently (every 10 miles), you've clearly done a lot of research that is impressive.
Lana Coombe chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I'm enjoying this story. Jenny seemed the most appropriate girl for Buck but I have a feeling you're not going to make it easy for them! Looking forward to more.
Alethea27 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I guess I don't quite understand why Jenny is so insistent on inviting Buck over for dinner. Bill is never going to like him no matter what and it seems to me to be rather selfish of her and the cruel towards Buck. It would be comparable to Lily inviting Sev to dinner with the Marauders. Please update soon!
Wtpanther chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I loved this chapter! Thanks for the great Mother's Day gift! I have one question, in the beginning of the chapter, it seems that Jenny put on a blue dress but when she came outside, the boys were surprised to see her in white. Was she wearing white or blue? I love the visions you paint in my head so I wanted to get that vision right ;). I especially liked the scenes in the livery with the sandy-haired, rattlesnake-eyed townie and the scene in the store with the lady and her daughter. These scenes are important to the human character and shows the dark sides to people as well as the lighter sides as with Rachel and the station boys which balances this story well. I liked how Jenny handled herself in the livery; I was hoping she would show some of her fire when she was silent to the cowboys prejudice remarks and the way he looked at her. I prefer directness which doesn't always bode well with people but I think it's best to communicate honestly and if someone deserves praise or needs to have their behavior identified as not appreciated, they will be all the better for it! I understood Jenny's desire to tell the woman in the store her feelings but as well I understood her reluctance because she did not want to impact her father's business in a negative way. Great, great scenes, feelings and transitions! I'll look forward to the next chapter.
tabou chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
ohh lovely! and sweet! and tender! keep on going!
JennTina chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Another great chapter! I love how descriptive you are. I feel I am right there. P.S. That chapter made me hungry! Better go eat something, LOL. See you at work. :o)
flutegirl.anita chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter. I like the time you are taking and how you are building the tension between Buck and Jenny. I can't wait for more!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
thanks it was a good one
brankel1 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Love it.
slytherensangel26 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Wonderful chapter! i don't even really know what Jenny looks like and I'm already loving this story!
BrilliantDarkness chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Very interesting still and I like the pacing with regards to her settling in and their relationship developing. Not too fast or slow but very real.-J
CindyPio chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter - I'm looking forward to the next one!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »