Reviews for We Fight As Men
Of course. You had to still kill off jade. Fuck you.
Tish95 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Huh.
...
You've been leading up to that "alternate ending" the entire time, haven't ya? I wasn't really looking for a romance fic (and when I am it's mostly het couples) but this was, a few grammatical errors and strange choice of words and sometimes sentence buildings aside, a pretty good story.
Endearing. Cute. An especially nice look into Smoke and Sub-Zero's relationship (howsoever you might view it).
So, yeah, I liked it _
I Will Never Have a Username chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Oh my gosh, this chapter made my day. Here I was having a bad day due to me not feeling well and being pissy, I decided to read more of this fanfic (because I kept getting distracted and never finished reading this fic). Next thing you know, I read about how Subbie and Smoke aren't exactly tech savvy. How cute. 3 That just made my day one-million times better. I just adore this fanfic.
I Will Never Have a Username chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Okay, I can't wait until the very end of the fanfic to comment. I absolutely love how you tweaked it up a bit. Not to mention how plausible this is. I can truly picture Tomas doing whatever he can to save Kuai. And the next thing you, he does! 3
CoyoteKid467 chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
You know I was starting to sense a sub zero x smoke vibe around chapter 8's end.

Whatever, this is a cool, well written story, that I enjoyed quite well. Sindel getting scalped was just beautiful. I have only one gripe...scropion's face turn. Imo it did nothing for the story and felt totally unneccessary. Other than that I like your style.
Nerdette92 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Keep on updating :). This is a great story. The fight scenes are really well written.
CaTigeReptile chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I'll say it again, I love your fight scenes! They make me want to get back into martial arts.
CaTigeReptile chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
An absolutely fabulous story! I'm having a great time reading the fights, especially. Occasionally a few words are misused, but for the most part the writing is quite sophisticated.

Keep on going! I'm so glad Kung Lao is alive . . .
Megajet chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Raiden should healed Smoke. He did it with Jax. I like what you did with Sub-Zero still being human and Kung Lao being alive. I hope there will be a better ending than what we got with the game.
DarkAssassin15 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I think Raiden owes Smoke a healing. He almost stopped him from saving his best friend. Eeeehehe I love the fact that Kung Lao was spared! I hope that we get to see more of Mileena since she is my favorite female fighter.
DarkAssassin15 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Ooo I wonder what's going to happen in the next story. I really like how you're not following too close to the game's story line. Being original will definitely get you more fans. Heck if you want to throw something a thousand miles away from the story line of the game then that's great!
DarkAssassin15 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
The story is great. The grammar is good, story line is good, and the characters are great. Keep up the good work.
BiteWorseThanBark chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Very good so far, I'm looking forward to more chapters.:)

Although, you might want to edit a few minor mistakes. An example would be this sentence:

An audience of bloodthirsty Outworld Tarkatans howl and scream savagely generate no fear in the warrior

It might make more sense if you changed it to this:

The audience of bloodthirsty Outworld Tarkatans howling and screaming savagely generates no fear in the warrior.

Other than that, I don't see any faults in your fic.