Reviews for Lies and Truths
lbjw0128 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like this story! Please update soon!
LianaRamsay chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Pardon me for being frank, but this is a much better story than your first one. It has substance (even for the first chapter) and seems like it will carry on. However, Lily and Severus did not know each other for only four months, they knew each other for years. I am not sure if you are changing the amount of time they knew each other to fit in with your story, or you weren't sure. I enjoy the story so far, but I feel that you should have expanded the time they spent together - to atleast make one chapter, so we could get an idea on how strong there relationship might be. Maybe even flashbacks of there time spent together? or them reminiscing?

Hope this helps,

LianaRamsay
im her baby chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
very good :)
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Poor Severus! I just wanna hug him! STUPID JAMES! TT_TT
Prince-Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I like it but just one thing I want to make clear will this end up with Potter/lily. Just need to make sure so I do not end up sad when Lily ends up with Potter. Very well written slice of life hard to write. Thanks for writing it and can you thank dark anger also he/she told me about your story.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good start to the story. Interesting way to introduce James & the rest to Severus & Lily. I like how you have made Lily a strong character. Looking forward to further updates.
writingblondie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Great job. I like the idea for this story and i think you're off to a great start. keep up the great work! update soon please!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really enjoyed the start of this and look forward to more. TLC
crabbiewrites chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
that was good, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

A few minor spelling/grammatical mistakes but other than that cute!

please update soon, can't wait!
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was interesting. But it was kind of hard to read because of grammar. This isn't a flame or anything so please don't take it that way. It was an interesting first chapter. And I hope to read more.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
As with your other story, the language is really stilted and in this case, there are a few typos that really stand out as well. Also, at Hogwarts, you don't get the term upperclassmen, they are British, not American or Japanese. Again, you show promise so keep updating
ForeverLily chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great chapter! I like the way you wrote Severus and Lily!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Interesting! Will sorting go like it happened originally, or we have some changes in sorting? Don't forget to update soon... ;)
cocoa85715 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome story, I've always wondered how Severus came to hate James so much... :D I hope you update soon, this is really good!

By the way, I've noticed that you've made a few spelling or grammar mistakes. Try to reread your work a few times to make sure you don't make any more! :)
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 3/22/2012