Reviews for Destined to Fade
Rj2675 chapter 2 . 2/9
Beautiful story. I really loved it. Wish you would write more. Reminded me of early snarry fics (pre DH). Most Snarry fics being written are becoming redundant now... Which is to be expected I guess... But I really loved your fic. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story
Heksie chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
You got me crying! great fic.
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Yay! Happy ending! The first was a real tearjerker, if I may say so myself. :)
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
That was so adorable. :) You're an amazing author. :)
Anje
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
He felt light headed and nauseous this morning and after finally acknowledging that what happened to him might not in fact have been a dream, he was more than a little freaked out.
Intriguing.
It is rumoured that the phoenix lose most of its memories from its human life, otherwise the pain might be too much to bear for such an immortal creature.
Amnesia is not something I would welcome. And Harry is used to pain.
That his phoenix side sent him to Snape did not come as a huge surprise. He trusted the man more than he did most other people and it made sense that he ended up there.
Glad that you trust him.
You will keep a civil tongue when around Professor Snape and I will not have you blaming him for this. Am I clear?
Surprised... Pomphrey, why do you think that Harry would blame Severus for this? He has no intention to do so.
Memories slowly returned to him and Harry wondered if one of a phoenix's unknown powers was the power to manipulate time. It would really not surprise him
Intriguing.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus.
adafrog chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Very good, thanks.
DeliriousNikki chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
what a story. I really liked it! The first part's end was so sad, I'm so glad the story ended happily:)

the only negative thing is it could've been longer! ;)
Sinoa chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Aw that's a beautiful story!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
i love this it is so great
Imalena chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
This story was really well written. I really loved reading it!

Did you know I had the exact same idea as you about how Phoenix are "created" the first time? Well, my idea was, when a great wizzard die (such as Dumbledore or Harry), they become Phoenix.

Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
i liked it and i thought the pheonix idea was creative! you should write a sequel or an alternative ending and make it happy