Reviews for Lullaby Delirium
awwwww. I loved this. would you consider writing a second? maybe when they're older and they can be a normal couple and everything. thanks
onewearyheart chapter 8 . 4/12
Really really loved this. Have u posted this to archive of our own? I would like to give kudos and bookmark this so I could read it over and over again. ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
I am in a daze. That made me cry. It is so strong and romantic. You truly are an inspiration. I loved it.
Skyrockett chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Oh my oh my your ff gave me life, so freaking perfect and adorable and amazing, just wow I loved it.

Completely amazeballs hahaha you're and awesome writer
Fan01 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Nice end.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Awww this was an amazing read I so happy you finished it. I loved this fic from the start this was the perfect
Ending :)
TrueAvatar chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Loved it! The characters were really well written, and the plot was good as well. You really should make more stories about them :)
I'm glad that you could end this story, and it wasn't either disappointing or unbelievable, so kudos!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Loved it :) please write more stories on them!
Shipcestuous chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
You finished it! That's amazing. Your dedication amazes me. Kudos for seeing this story through, and I'm so glad you did because it's sooooo good. And it's so great that there's a multi chapter and quality Axl/Sue fic in the archives. Axl showing at the dance in costume so that no one could see who he was was brilliant. And Sue trying to be sexy when they were at the hotel, and Axl having all of those last minute second thoughts, and Sue feeling like they needed to tell their parents. All so wonderfully in character. The epilogue was beautiful. My babies. Great work!
Dollface129 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I really hope you update this
JustAHeckcestFan chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
:( Are you ever gonna update this?
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Please update! I love this so much... Amazing! Xx
Lilith King chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I loved it! I know you haven't updated in a while, but this story is amazing, it would be a shame to break it off in the middle like that? What will become of Sue and Axl, will their family ever now? What about the dance? Curiosity is killing me! Please at least tell me if there still is any hope that you will ever continue this story? There are so little Axl/Sue stories out there..
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
why arent u uploding chapter 8?
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Whoa. Me likey!
I like how things proceeded from that one kiss :) I'd love to see what happens next, since it's getting a bit 'complicated' with Sean in the mix. So, I guess Sue's crush on Sean disappeared since Axl and Sue have started their liaison.

Please update soon :)