Reviews for Lullaby Delirium
daseyshipper chapter 8 . 3/23
I have so many emotions right now. So heartbreaking and beautiful - you are an amazing writer. I absolutely adored this story. It was romantic and atmospheric while still being in character and not dismissing reality. Absolutely loved it.
daseyshipper chapter 6 . 3/22
I have to stop here and review before I finish this because I love the opening lines on this chapter. So lovely. I also am really enjoying the slow burn here - this is one of the best Saxl stories I've read so far.
Account Killer Old Account88 chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
I adored this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
awwwww. I loved this. would you consider writing a second? maybe when they're older and they can be a normal couple and everything. thanks
onewearyheart chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Really really loved this. Have u posted this to archive of our own? I would like to give kudos and bookmark this so I could read it over and over again. ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
I am in a daze. That made me cry. It is so strong and romantic. You truly are an inspiration. I loved it.
Skyrockett chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Oh my oh my your ff gave me life, so freaking perfect and adorable and amazing, just wow I loved it.

Completely amazeballs hahaha you're and awesome writer
Fan01 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Nice end.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Awww this was an amazing read I so happy you finished it. I loved this fic from the start this was the perfect
Ending :)
TrueAvatar chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Loved it! The characters were really well written, and the plot was good as well. You really should make more stories about them :)
I'm glad that you could end this story, and it wasn't either disappointing or unbelievable, so kudos!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Loved it :) please write more stories on them!
Shipcestuous chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
You finished it! That's amazing. Your dedication amazes me. Kudos for seeing this story through, and I'm so glad you did because it's sooooo good. And it's so great that there's a multi chapter and quality Axl/Sue fic in the archives. Axl showing at the dance in costume so that no one could see who he was was brilliant. And Sue trying to be sexy when they were at the hotel, and Axl having all of those last minute second thoughts, and Sue feeling like they needed to tell their parents. All so wonderfully in character. The epilogue was beautiful. My babies. Great work!
Dollface129 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I really hope you update this
JustAHeckcestFan chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
:( Are you ever gonna update this?
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014