Reviews for Hands All Over
lulujay chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
What?! You cannot just stop there! Don't be so cruel!
Tara1189 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is so, so good. Your writing is amazingly raw and intense; in that climactic scene with Klaus and Caroline against the tree I could literally taste the emotions radiating from them both; you made it easy to see why Caroline finds Klaus's presence so hedonistic and overpowering. I also loved how Klaus wasn't the playful, fluffy kitten that I come across so often when people write for this pairing. From his aggressive physicality in the way he manhandles Caroline to the way he unnervingly stalks her at the beginning of the story, you've kept the villainous elements to his character, yet with a hint of something deeper - in his own, twisted way, he genuinely thinks he's helping her. It always bothered me how the show never addresses Caroline's feelings on how she's always being used as bait, I always thought for someone as empathetic as her would find it very difficult, and this story really shows that.

Oh, and this?

"She inhales deeply, letting her head fall back against the ragged bark, and she's suddenly hyper-aware of everything and lets out the breath she'd been holding in a release of panic. The way his fingertips dig into the skin of her palms, the way he's so perfectly still even as he presses against her; their bodies so close that not even a sliver of air could pass between them, the way his chest is so solid against hers, keeping her steady and pinned to his will. The way she can feel his eyes on her face, never leaving, never waning."

Don't ever write smut for these two. You might just kill me.
Sara chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So I think I read this before and you changed/edited it? Maybe? Anyway, I love everything you write.

I cannot get enough of your writing. Seriously, you're amazing. I love how realistically you write both Caroline and Klaus. Caroline is both incredibly strong and weak. Klaus is both villainous and good. He does what he does after a thousand years of being afraid and wanting his family's love. That doesn't mean he is justified to do what he does for himself, but it makes it understandable.

I especially love the part when Caroline asks why Klaus keeps coming back. I do think they are both lonely and that he truly does enjoy her.. yet, Caroline is right to be cautious at this point. Give her some more time to get past what Klaus has done to be as strong as possible, let her see more of the humanity in him that he likes to pretend isn't there. I believe that he truly does care about her, and thinks she deserves better than to be used and then thrown aside.

I do really like that Klaus is one of the few people to see how strong she really is; she's not just a distraction or a cheerleader like her 'friends' think she is.

The fact that Klaus didn't kill her when he had the chance(s) - when if it had been anyone else he thought was betraying him again, meaning to kill him - says a lot. It says that while his and his family's survival is of utmost importance to him, he can change. He can change for her.

Random thought: I love how you describe how he smells. So well done in a way that describes his essence.

So much UST in that scene as well. Damn.

Oh man. That was heartbreaking to read Klaus going through that with Caroline not knowing what was going on or what to do. Then, realizing they used her again, without her permission, is horrible. Almost as horrible as Klaus gasping out for his siblings.

It's still hard for me to believe that these young people, vampires and humans alike, could pull one up on the originals like this. But that's what happens in the show as well.

The human thing was unexpected. it's so hard for me to imagine him being human. Especially after everything he's done to become the strongest and most powerful hybrid.

Thanks for sharing this!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I'm upset about the ending, not because he is a human now, but because I thought there will be more...It may be silly and cheesy, but I would like Caroline being a human too and they would get closer, fall in love and so...
UnwrittenPages chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love your writing. Like dead serious. I adore all of your stories. Well done. x
WhySoCuriousGeorge chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So this story is seven-sorts-of-awesome-and-a-half. Can't wait to read the follow up. Amazing job!
Vivi39 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i am amazed. seriously your writing is one of the best i know. this one shot was awesome. so, so amazingly well written... i cant even put it into words.

and the way you nail the characters. wow.

i especially adore the parts where you describe the thoughts of the characters. just - wow. that was so so so terrific. now i'm definitely gonna check out your other stories ;)
TheWayItShouldBe chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
So awesome
slarya chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I need a sequel to this...seriously this was brilliant!

I was only thinking, no way they killed Klaus (and I want to kill Damon and the rest of the gang because damn The Originals are awesome - don't let them die!) and then I realized he was human!

It was such a nice surprise, I really wish I could see his reaction to being turned into human again, must be something so alien to him...to all of them actually. I loved it, for sure one of my favorite fics ever :)
abbyli chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sweetheart, you need to make your sequeal and now!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awesome! A great story that is beautifully written. Love how much is going on but at the same time it's all about killing Klaus. Having Caroline conflicted in her thoughts and actions was wonderful to see. Her growth is great. The flow of the story was also great and enjoyable. I liked the fact you included the whole gang and how Care is caught up with all of them. Also loved seeing Klaus and all his sides and emotions. Very nicely written.

Loved it!
iluvbrendonurie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my gosh that was amazing! I really loved it. I think you did a fantastic job! If only the show goes like this and then all will right in the world.
phoenixriver chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Amazing! Thank you for sharing this x
flesh and bone telephone chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was so tense, you have such a vivid way of writing, all the imagery and the description of nature and the low light of the Grill just sets this really anxious tone while you build up more and more tension.

Klaus was super creepy, charming, cocky. Basically he was everything about Klaus that makes him so maddeningly Klaus. I particularly love the way you write Caroline so insecure and yet so fierce.

The ending threw me for a curve ball, I literally thought he'd died.

Then he was actually human, ugh. I'm half certain you and 'but seriously' are in love with the same idea of turning the originals into humans. It was realistic, emotionally involving and I loved it.

D.
Girl96xoxo chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was intense! In a real good way! WOW! This is by far one of the best oneshots I've ever read! Like Caroline I had already forgotten that their plan was to make him human, and it really worked! I thought he was dead and that made me really sad, but then he woke up again *YEAH* OMG this was absolutely amazing!