Reviews for His All Along
Kirei chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow... this is without words :o I really loved the beginning, Meg very in character and awesome how you described her coming to Hades and her staying with him.

Then the other part started, with Hercules, and also this was really great, but then the ending... That is the best part! Great idea to let Hades get Megs and Hercules' daughter! And the thing with the flower and the flame... Just wow

It was fun reading it, thank you very much for sharing :)
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I thought this was beautifully written and poignant, and true for all the characters - a more adult version of Disney's movie.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awwww...this was great! I love how you blended the actual Greek mythology with Disney's version! And you kept them so in character! Poor Hercules & Meg! Maybe one day they can try again! Not that it'll replace Antheia! And at least Hades is taking care of her now! So sweet!
D.Minx chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was amazing! I loved it, poor Hades but at least he got somebody in the end.. Bit morbid but that's why I love it! Kudos ;)

Btw, there's a Hercules section (didn't know if ur aware) where more of these types of fics are, check it out.. cartoons/hercules

You'll love it!