Reviews for The Final Forgiveness
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 10 . 3/13
I just read this and The Interlude. They are both wonderful. I like your twist on the time travel theme, having them meet when he is a young teacher. I also really like her mini trips back via the journal.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Wow. I don't know how many times I read this story. And every time it takes my breath away. I actually first read it on wattpad. It's one of the first harry potter fanfics I've read. And the first of Snamione. Thanks to you they are the pairing of my heart. I love them and I love you for this wonderful story. You portrayed everybody so realistic.
Thank you for this amazing story. It will always have a special place in my heart.
Minnie M chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
This is a great story! Severus finally got the girl!
Hannah Lynn chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Hannah Lynn McDonald absolutely LOVED this story - if just because it seemed incredibly in-character and Snape lived. Would you please message me so that I may find this again? Thank you!
Katherine chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
Oh good. She changed just enough to fix JKR's absolute mess of a last book. Honestly, it was a complete chaotic mess. Nothing had anything to do with the previous books, and she turned herself into a monster writing it. I mean, sure, war isn't pretty and it isn't kind, and you lose people who don't deserve it - but the Hallows and all that seemed like something she puked up randomly from nothing. We read -kid's- fantasy novels so we can think about things that *aren't* horrible for a while, please and thanks. I imagine her sitting at a computer, typing with a snarl on her face, muttering, 'I'm so sick of these rotten kids and these damn signings... I'm going to kill them, all the ones that matter! The owl! I'm going to KILL HARRY'S OWL!'

It's the only way anything makes sense to me about how she handled it... Lol

So you did better, is what I'm saying here.
Katherine chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
How could he not? Silly girl.
Katherine chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
See, she's totally inspiring everyone! If Remus and Hagrid could be considered everyone, besides her and Severus, which in my opinion, they are. Things happened because of her, not despite her, and I think you're writing it that way and love you for it. Though I would absolutely never have taken you for anything but a native speaker, I respect you all the more for wording such witty dialogue.
Katherine chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Hermione gets it! Lol
Katherine chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Ah! Loophole! Dumbledore is wrong... A lot, but especially right now!

The Universe doesn't like paradoxes. This means everything about her being there, and anything she tells them, now that she has been sent back in time, has already happened and been kept from her. Therefore anything she DOES or SAYS to help will be what was necessary for the future to unfold as it did.

You can't change it. Common sci-fi theme, really. Try to change the future by traveling to the past, then you find out it was that action that caused what you wanted to keep from happening to happen.

It's a trope. And it actually makes sense in a way that can't with current human capabilities lol. Albus probably already knows that, actually... Seeing as her secrets won't help, he might try to keep from hearing them... And unwittingly cause the same trope regardless.

She could dance nude on the astronomy tower and it would make no difference but make Albus laugh and Snape roll his eyes when they meet her 11 year old self lmao.
hisnhers chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
I have GOT to read the next one! This was a great ending.

hisnhers chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
How lovely...

hisnhers chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
Excellent chapter. Goosebumps are all over my arms, soooo that means thrilling and exciting and amazing as well as an excellent chapter. ;D

hisnhers chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Intense with Malfoy! close call... whew.

I am enjoying this fic so much. It's ok to be hurt/comfort or even angst-y in a story, but I am a stickler for HEA (happily ever after) endings. I literally feel sick when the ending is sad... perhaps I get too involved in my reading and the characters? ... nawww. that's not possible. lol!

hisnhers chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
The 'discussion' with Lockhart was fantastic, funny and quite clever. lol!

hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Oh my! This is a fantasic beginning. (I actually have chills!) Well done.