Reviews for The Final Forgiveness
Katherine chapter 9 . 5/22
Oh good. She changed just enough to fix JKR's absolute mess of a last book. Honestly, it was a complete chaotic mess. Nothing had anything to do with the previous books, and she turned herself into a monster writing it. I mean, sure, war isn't pretty and it isn't kind, and you lose people who don't deserve it - but the Hallows and all that seemed like something she puked up randomly from nothing. We read -kid's- fantasy novels so we can think about things that *aren't* horrible for a while, please and thanks. I imagine her sitting at a computer, typing with a snarl on her face, muttering, 'I'm so sick of these rotten kids and these damn signings... I'm going to kill them, all the ones that matter! The owl! I'm going to KILL HARRY'S OWL!'

It's the only way anything makes sense to me about how she handled it... Lol

So you did better, is what I'm saying here.
Katherine chapter 8 . 5/22
How could he not? Silly girl.
Katherine chapter 4 . 5/22
See, she's totally inspiring everyone! If Remus and Hagrid could be considered everyone, besides her and Severus, which in my opinion, they are. Things happened because of her, not despite her, and I think you're writing it that way and love you for it. Though I would absolutely never have taken you for anything but a native speaker, I respect you all the more for wording such witty dialogue.
Katherine chapter 3 . 5/22
Hermione gets it! Lol
Katherine chapter 2 . 5/22
Ah! Loophole! Dumbledore is wrong... A lot, but especially right now!

The Universe doesn't like paradoxes. This means everything about her being there, and anything she tells them, now that she has been sent back in time, has already happened and been kept from her. Therefore anything she DOES or SAYS to help will be what was necessary for the future to unfold as it did.

You can't change it. Common sci-fi theme, really. Try to change the future by traveling to the past, then you find out it was that action that caused what you wanted to keep from happening to happen.

It's a trope. And it actually makes sense in a way that can't with current human capabilities lol. Albus probably already knows that, actually... Seeing as her secrets won't help, he might try to keep from hearing them... And unwittingly cause the same trope regardless.

She could dance nude on the astronomy tower and it would make no difference but make Albus laugh and Snape roll his eyes when they meet her 11 year old self lmao.
hisnhers chapter 10 . 4/23
I have GOT to read the next one! This was a great ending.

hisnhers chapter 8 . 4/23
How lovely...

hisnhers chapter 6 . 4/23
Excellent chapter. Goosebumps are all over my arms, soooo that means thrilling and exciting and amazing as well as an excellent chapter. ;D

hisnhers chapter 5 . 4/23
Intense with Malfoy! close call... whew.

I am enjoying this fic so much. It's ok to be hurt/comfort or even angst-y in a story, but I am a stickler for HEA (happily ever after) endings. I literally feel sick when the ending is sad... perhaps I get too involved in my reading and the characters? ... nawww. that's not possible. lol!

hisnhers chapter 4 . 4/23
The 'discussion' with Lockhart was fantastic, funny and quite clever. lol!

hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh my! This is a fantasic beginning. (I actually have chills!) Well done.

XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 9 . 1/18
I like the way you ended it. :) This story was great (I know I've said this before in previous reviews but, it really was)! :D I was curious through the whole thing and, I kept clicking to the next page, wanting to read more. :) By the way, it was really cute and sweet how they were cuddling on the couch like that and, I enjoyed the things they were talking about, lol. I laughed when I read what Severus said about her falling into his arms so easily if he hadn't of said what he did. XD I'm also glad all his hearings seemed to go well and everyone accepted his actions and understood them with open arms, and even professor McGonagall asked if he wanted to continue as Headmaster, wow! (Even though I agree with his choice when he let her have the job because apart from Dumbledore, she's the one who can lead the school best). :D Besides, Severus deserves a break from everything he went through! I can't wait to read your sequel for this! Eep! Super excited! Great job and, thanks again for sharing! This was amazing. :D
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 8 . 1/18
This chapter was totally epic! Oh my gosh! I don't even know how to put it into words right but... when they were all fighting the dark lord together, I was just filled with so much emotion, it was good, so no worries about that! But to be honest, this story has really made me happy, even through the dark parts of it because.. you turned those parts into happy ones. :D And omg! Severus is going to ask Hermione to marry him?! I'm hoping her father says yes and lets him ask her! Because that would be great! On another note, I also really enjoyed reading you having him and Harry try and start over. :) Eep, this story is brilliant! Thanks a ton for writing it and sharing. :')
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 7 . 1/18
Nope, you didn't flop in this chapter! It was great and, so was the love scene between them. :D Most of all, though I'm happy that he remembered the Summer they spent together in the past and yay! The potion worked and Hermione was able to save him before he died! Seriously, that made me VERY happy! :D I hope everything else turns out okay and the two will be able to be together happily after the war is over. :) One more thing.. I liked how you had Severus try and joke with her when he woke up. Haha. That was cute. :)
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 6 . 1/18
This chapter was great! But, also sad. :/ Aww, I hope Hermione's plans work and she can save Severus and.. more importantly, I hope Severus will remember what they had together in the past when he's revived in the future! This story is excellent and, I'm totally in love! :D Also, before I forget, I loved the part when she told him she loved him and their kiss, so cute! :D