Reviews for Arranged Marriages and Wars of State
PhoenixUndead chapter 7 . 8/16
My third time reading this story and I still love it!
Jelsa Shipper chapter 41 . 3/25
Let me just begin with: You are awesome! Thank you so much for this stunning fanfiction (because I have read a lot and found very few to be well-written). I loved the strong characters-especially the females, your creativity with the plot so that you incorporated details from the book but made them unique (ie. Snow's history and the Queen of the Sneaks), how you let Puckabrina build slowly, and the amazing imagery that you included in every scene. All I can say is, keep up the good work and please update the sequel soon!
Wonderful story. One of the best Sisters Grimm fanfiction I've read. Going to read the sequel now. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
You. Make. One. More. Even. REMOTELY. Sexist. Comment. I. Swear. I. Will. Brake. Every. Nerv. In. Your. Body. And. Dump. You. Off. The. Side. Of. The. Grand. Canyon. Got it?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
*snorts* right. Like Sabrina would be that skinny and weak.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Lady-like? Sabrina? Since WHEN on the Griffin face of the earth would she give a rabid snapping-retailer's behind about that crap. Enough with all the freaking ooc-ness. And Sabrina. In a dress. WHAT THE FREAK?! Giving two vipers tails about that kind of crap is ridiculous enough on it's own! God, this is freaking killing me.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Man, the way these people talk give me a head-ach I swear I'm going to go insane.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
What's with all the stuffy talk? It's WAAAAAAAAY to ooc to be Sabrina!And Daphne, talking like that?! You've got to be out of your mind! Just losing to it makes me want to wrech in Cinnder's litter-box! Please, I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
What the-?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Ok they talk WAAAAAY to stuffy. I'm gonna barf if I have to hear any more of this!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
What the ****?! This is way to out of character for Sabrina. Just plain weird. I'm out of here.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Shoot me now and spare the horror.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
WHAT THE FUDGE?!
AubergineSnowdrop chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
I just finished reading this! I really enjoyed it. It drew me in, and I was so invested in the characters by the end. I can't wait to read Foreign Policy and Hostage situations! I'm so excited! I read your Long and Winding road recently, and it was one of the best fics I've ever read. You write Puck and Sabrina so well. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.