Reviews for Arranged Marriages and Wars of State
And now for my big review: This is the second time I've read this story, first time I got to finish it (I think). I loved it then because you capture Sabrina and Puck so well! I remember you saying on one chapter that it's more subtle than sweet, and you've definitely got that, but they're still older and more mature with more responsibilities so therefore also capable of having a relationship, because there was no way they would have started a relationship when they were twelve, no matter how aware of their feelings they were.
Also being a bit of a Grammar Nazi, I absolutely love you for being almost perfectly accurate with spelling and stuff, because frankly, when the grammar is bad, it bugs me and takes away from immersing myself in the story. The pacing and the structure and all that was well done as well. I think you might have been a little off with the time line, but not by much.
The world is so real! Considering you gave yourself the task of describing places like the Sneak and Trickster castles, which are unbelievably mind-boggling by definition, it's incredibly detailed and tangible.
When I first read this, I got bored with the Daphne chapters and the all-letter chapter, but I have now matured enough to realise that they are essential to your story line and Sabrina and Puck can't be selfish and hog the spotlight (however much Puck might want to), and I now really like Chapter 11, because it really is the most reasonable way of covering three months of almost no activity, and also gives us a bit more insight into Sabrina and Daphne's relationship, which we all know is vital, especially now that they're older and wiser than in the books.
Curlscat, you are a fantastic writer and I am begging you to please publish your own book; you are extremely talented. For now though, I will content myself with reading the sequel.
Now I feel so bad for not reviewing! I'm so sorry, I was planning to do one big review at the end of your story. Promise I will.
Answer to QotU: Orange. I'm not exactly sure why, but some part of me wants to throw up or something every time I see a bright, vivid orange. A friend of mine led me onto the idea that it might have something to do with the orange traffic light - it's the colour of uncertainty. That's the best reason I have ever come up with.
ReadingTillMidnight chapter 42 . 11/5/2016
I absolutely love this story! For some reason, I've haven't read it in the time I've been on FanFiction even though I love all of your other stories. Your writing is so wonderful, and I LOVE it!
PhoenixUndead chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
My third time reading this story and I still love it!
Jelsa Shipper chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
Let me just begin with: You are awesome! Thank you so much for this stunning fanfiction (because I have read a lot and found very few to be well-written). I loved the strong characters-especially the females, your creativity with the plot so that you incorporated details from the book but made them unique (ie. Snow's history and the Queen of the Sneaks), how you let Puckabrina build slowly, and the amazing imagery that you included in every scene. All I can say is, keep up the good work and please update the sequel soon!
Guest chapter 42 . 1/2/2016
Wonderful story. One of the best Sisters Grimm fanfiction I've read. Going to read the sequel now. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
You. Make. One. More. Even. REMOTELY. Sexist. Comment. I. Swear. I. Will. Brake. Every. Nerv. In. Your. Body. And. Dump. You. Off. The. Side. Of. The. Grand. Canyon. Got it?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
*snorts* right. Like Sabrina would be that skinny and weak.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Lady-like? Sabrina? Since WHEN on the Griffin face of the earth would she give a rabid snapping-retailer's behind about that crap. Enough with all the freaking ooc-ness. And Sabrina. In a dress. WHAT THE FREAK?! Giving two vipers tails about that kind of crap is ridiculous enough on it's own! God, this is freaking killing me.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Man, the way these people talk give me a head-ach I swear I'm going to go insane.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
What's with all the stuffy talk? It's WAAAAAAAAY to ooc to be Sabrina!And Daphne, talking like that?! You've got to be out of your mind! Just losing to it makes me want to wrech in Cinnder's litter-box! Please, I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
What the-?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Ok they talk WAAAAAY to stuffy. I'm gonna barf if I have to hear any more of this!