Reviews for Bass Ink
slc6548 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Sweet and hot!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow...well I never! Thanks!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
two beliefs:
1- one shots get no love because people read them as if they were disposable-so rude
2- curvy women exist in the wrong century-Rubens would have loved our shape
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
WOW...
o2b18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Enjoyed this one-clever imagery in the last 2 lines.
shehazi chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Encore!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
this was really really good!
Okkervil chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I know someone with f-holes tattooed on her back. Gorgeous.
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Well, this was a hot little surprise.
natalayx chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hot. Damn. That was brilliant!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hot bass players...yes please! awesome o/s!
carina2026 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Now I totally am going to go google F holes... Very nice!
jemster23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great one shot. Loved it.

I think this one shot has great potential to be turned into a full length story. I would love to see another chapter or two.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest.

Me x
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Such a lyrical story. I loved the creative and brilliant prose. And the repetition of the "ba-doom, ba-doom, ba-doom-doom-doom" was a lovely touch. I could feel the bass. I would love to see this continued. Happy writing!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I found this story in the Etched in Ink Fest. I am so damn thrilled that I read it. I'm a huge fan of a Curvy Bella's. This fic is so damn powerful to me mostly because I'm a music whore. I say that in the best way possible *winks* I love this fic. I love your Bella and your Edward is so damn sexy. I love how he watched Bella. How she lead him to her. She has an appreciation for music, specifically bass players. I'm curious if she plays. I look forward to you continuing this. There is so many places that you can go with it. Thank you, so much for sharing this with the contest and for wanting to continue it.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »