Reviews for Twist
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
You captured the their complicated relationship beautifully. Realistically, I didn't see them getting together on the show, either. Too many logical
reasons why neither of them would ever let it happen. But there definitely was undeniable chemistry between them. A crazy need for this man to protect her, and her need to protect him in the end.
I've said it before. I love your writing style.
Tariel H chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is raw and perfectly beautiful. To use your words, this piece encompasses exploration of what is 'broken without fixing it'. Your imagery is sharp and fluid and really realistic which allows me to picture their surroudings, all without bogging down the flow of the story.

Your grasp of the characters, the way you seem to understand how they work and operate together, when he says her name and Joss pulls away- that's what makes this good.
TvIsForever chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
this needs a sequel
Monique chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I liked this alot. I love when Reese calls her Joss. I know he only did it once on the show but I can't wait to hear him call her that again.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is so brilliantly written!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is so brilliantly written!
Monique chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely LOVED THIS. Great one-shot and you wrote them like I feel about them. Like their is this air about them of being intrigued by the other and not really wanted to get to close but still feeling drawn to one another. That's how I feel about it at least.
keangal chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Please do not let this be the end...it's tooooo good. Beautiful writing.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great read. I have to say that I agree that I couldn't really see them getting together in the show but there is a bit of chemistry that seems to surface with each episode. Now with the renewel for a second season, anything is possible:)
happytoo chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love your writing. Very creative.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was a good fic and i enjoyed it- i wondered when the fic writers would write a fic about that moemnt- to me- when she was so shattered by everything -esp. the cop getting hurt- it just screamed that a fic should be writtento cover the hidden moments- so thanks
buns1974 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was so damn good!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Twisted in a good way
wolfmusic218 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
ANOTHER great one from you! Really nice job. Very IC, I think. Looking forward to your next foray into the the R/C world.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very nice! Sometimes its good to leave things broken every once in a while.