Reviews for Pieces
BeBrezzy chapter 6 . 2/24
an update on this after so long would be super awesome :)
BeBrezzy chapter 4 . 2/24
akens a bonafide asshole. but this is sooooo awesome. i have chills!
Laney Hutcherson chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
PLEASE MORE OMFG I LOVE THISSSS
humbid123 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Wow. This is so good. Its my favourite hunger games story (and I've read alot) it was just so powerful.I ubderstand what you mean about the numbness you felt watching the 9/11 documentary. Its awful to think about how it left not only America but the world I live in england and its really hard for me to watch I cant imagine what Americans feel
OtterLittleM chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Love the story! I hope you write more!
TheHungerGames321 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
This story was the very first story I've ever read on this site, this story was what really got me into reading fanfics. This story is the reason I wrote my stories, they aren't very good but hey, I will get better. Whenever I check my alerts this story never shows up but today when I looked and it was there I freaked out. I sat there kind of in shock going "is this real?! Real or not real!" I kind of freaked out and squealed because it was real. I loved this story like a year ago when I first read it and I still love it today. I hope that you do continue and that you don't abandon it.
P.S. I've said the phrase "this story" wayyy to many times in my opinion...
shinigami87 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT SO FAR PLEASE CONTINUE.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This whole story is great. I loved it.
chocobookaholic chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
It's great! I really enjoyed it. It's interesting to read about life after HG, especially concerning K&P's children. Keep updating, I wanna see how Rose and Shane's relationship works out :)
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
"Both 9/11 and the Games. It's all humans hurting humans. That's what makes the Hunger Games series so powerful."" That is so true.

I like how you aged her quite a bit in this one-shot.

""I'd known at least two months in advance that we'd be learning about the Hunger Games in history class. Every student, from my fellow high school freshmen to the seniors, received a neatly handwritten paper explaining about the upcoming lesson and requiring a parent's signature, granting the student permission to participate."" Its an interesting approach.

I sort of like that Rose sometimes gets to Katniss before Peeta and that katniss has topld her bits and Pieces about the Games.

""Prim's blouse always came un-tucked into a ducktail, I learned. Annie Odair's late husband, Finnick, first greeted my Mom by offering her a sugar cube. Dad once saved Mom's life with some bread, back when they were just kids.

There were some things that never made sense to me, though. Inside jokes that I never understood."" These are good memories though.

""Fin voluntarily taking a shower, or something else along those lines – Dad looks at Mom and laughs, "Real or not real?" I once asked him what it meant. Like an instinct, like a reflex, his eyes widened, a distance settled across his expression, and he pulled away from me, crawling into himself like he always did when something triggered a flashback. He said he didn't like to talk about it."" Peeta wasn't himself, when that phrase was coined, so it understandable why he wouldn't want Rose to know about it.

Rose forged her mother's handwritting so she could find out more of the Hunger Games. She does need to know about them.

Haymitch is a good guy. I'm glad he didn't rat Rose out on forging Katniss' handwritting.

I'm glad that Rose has a friend like Shane.
Its said that people write her off as the Everdeen girl, the daughter of two damaged victors.

OH mY gosh! Their showing Haymitch's game.

""This is what the Capitol did to my mother? To my father? To my District? To my family?

And I bury my head in my hands."" And know she knows the truth about her mother's screams and her father's flashbacks.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Poor Finn! He doesn't know how bad it really was in the Hunger Games for his parents.

Its no wonder Peeta stopped smile when he found out what they were playing.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I like the idea behind the story.

It interesting to see how life is after the Games end.

Its really sad that Rose had to be the one to wake Katniss up.

I hated when Prim died.
Isabelle chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Oh my gosh, you NEED to make more! I LOVE this! You are amazing at writing :)
Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is amazing, love it :)
TheHungerGames321 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Are you gonna write more soon? I really love this fan-fic,