Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For, Lest You Get It
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Great story. It really made the point that Jacob and Bella weren't meant to be.
Scylla's revenge chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This is absolutely wonderful! I'm really angry (although I can't say I'm surprised) to see so many negative reviews for this story! You've written incredibly realistic versions of these characters, in all their obsessive, selfish glory. It makes me wish that they were written this way in the books on purpose, because it's really interesting to read about such flawed, terrible people-if only that had been the books' intent, instead of portraying these terrible, self-obsessed characters as perfect.
I know this is a pretty old story now...but I would love to see another chapter of this centered around Edward in the same style!
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Wonderful story - thank you!
Reek chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was sooo bad its actually kinda funny, though i didnt know if i should laugh at the plot or the writers bumbling, hamfisted attempt at story telling. Thank you for one on the most moronic, contrived twi- things ever This is something a 2 year old or a monkey could have written and gotten better. I see you have not attempted anything else. .Im neither team jacob or team edward , however the facts are in spite of your petulant insistance or inability to comprehend what you read that Bella loved Jacob and not as a friend. She admitted it. I am not saying who she loved more, that is subject to interpretation. Bella was a coward afraid to live life on its own terms. She was afraid of life, she felt akward and unattractive. She also knew that being with Jacob ran the risk of him imprinting and that frightened her. But your silly attempts at trying to change the story is like a dullard trying to convince people that the moon is made of green cheese, they can say it really loud but that dont make it so. In other words this poorly written, piece of dreck aint what is correct for the series. Bella loved Jacob as a man NOT as a friend NOT as a brother. and this IS in the book AND straiight from that silly, fat mormon house wife who wrote the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That was without a doubt the fucking stupidest most pointless ..thing i've ever read. I can see you dont like the jacob character and thats ok..the problem is you cant write either. Not even a tiny bit. You seem to want to correct details in the twilight that you dont care for. But only a moron would think bella belongs with an cold dead reanimated corpse. Dedward was an Abusive, manipulative, controlling liar who tells her who she can see and where she can go. He is creepy stalker who questions her judgement and her intelligence and makes her feel weak and unattractive. Bella was a coward. Sick and twisted. She dint love Edward . she wanted what Edward could provide..an escape from her own inability to live life on its own terms. You know now that I think on it this is actually so bad its kind of funny. like watching people on the short bus. I think you also borrowed some plot details. I also see you only wrote this one thing which is good since youre terrible at it.
bubbly butt chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awww love this. jacob and bella were never meant to be together even when edward wasnt in the picture. sweet!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very nice story :)
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow,powerful ending,I really enjoyed this.I love reading about different ways a story can go about so this was a fun read .Poor Jacob,Will he ever get a happy ending?
Kim84 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This story deserves so much love. Its so perfect I've read it a few times. No matter how J/B fans like to spin it, this is always the outcome for J/B in my mind. They have a nice friendship (pre-wolf anyway after that... Not so great) but they were never meant to be anything more than that. I mean it was Renesmee all along anyway. It seems one reviewer is missing the point... The stories not about how Bella would be had Jacob not 'saved' her during New Moon, it's about the fact that no matter which scenario Jacob wishes for none of them have him getting the girl be because they were just never meant to be. They have very little in common so even if Edward had never come back from Italy or if she'd never even met him (and of course somehow survived the crash the would surely have killed her in Twilight) they have very little actually build a relationship on. I cannot imagine in any scenario where J/B would have a long, happy relationship because they are just too different... The threat of imprinting would also always be there, imagine being with someone and KNOWING there is someone who is their soulmate out there, knowing its not you - even if they never meet them you would always know deep down you two are not meant to be. Bella chose Edward of he own free will and she is happy with him, they have a little family of their own so she made the right decision, she loved Edward more than anyone including Jacob, she followed her heart and was rewarded with pure happiness.
guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
one hell of a great story!
BobbisMomma chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love this story AWESOME
bella chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
brilliant and so thrue.I enjoyed is very much.
Willow2883 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ah lovely. Getting rid of Jacob leaves Bella free to do what she was always meant to do: commit suicide over a boy. Stupid Jacob. What an ass for caring so much about someone. What do we need crisis hotlines for? If only people would leave insane girls alone and let them end it all for their "true love".
city bookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I almost feel sorry for Jacob. But you did have some good points Jake did try to manipulate her. Especially in Eclipse both times he kissed her, for a example. In a ironic way with the first two wishes he was given a choise of a love with Kim, one he threw away because he was blinded in his want of Bella. To bad he didn't the phrase, 'You get what you deserve.' At least Bella and Edward got there happy ending anyway.
Too.Obvious chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I hate the Twilight books, but this is EXCELLENT. A hundred times better than Stephanie Meyers, I say!