Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For, Lest You Get It
Imprinting Magic chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow! This was great!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This story is incredible.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hehehehehehehehehehe! You can't force fate, [eople have free will, Bella was never Jakes, and he paid for it, very nice!
llippert1000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ha! So cool. I loved this.

"The wolf will be whatever the imprintee wants them to be" - EXACTLY! She never needed nor wanted him as a love interest.
jbeaucage chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is, without a doubt, the most AWESOME thing I've read all week.
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
What a story, brilliant, loved it.
FantasyMother chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Like others, I found this as a rec from a friend.

Perfect, absolutely perfect. Not just a reminder of SM's own canon (that she'd forget when convenient) but a stark and realistic evaluation of how Jacob behaved throughout the entire saga.

I not only want to congratulate you, but I want to find you and hug you. :-)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That, my dear, was utterly brilliant. And something that Ms. Meyer clearly forgot about when she made up that legend.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it.

TMOT :)
katinki chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Read this last night before bed and really enjoyed it. Very, very clever read on canon/imprinting.

Thanks for sharing.

k
BetterwithEdward chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
What a great story! I really enjoyed the different scenarios and how you also showed Jake that what he thought was genuine with Bella was just manipulation.

I can't wait to read more work from you )
mrafiki19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved it! Love the exploration Jacob and the inevitability of Bella and Edward together. Well done!
AdonicaSS chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I read your mysterious story as a rec RT from one of my favorite authors, EmmanuelNathan.

I love this imaginative take on the old fables. Those wishes never work out...

Thank you for making my morning coffee break a lot more interesting.

xx
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Katinki01 pointed me over to this fic, saying it was very clever. That describes this to a T. Enjoyed every second of it. I especially liked the part where she described Bella's feelings as being based off guilt rather than true affection and love. So true. The way he became so obsessive and stalkerish in the second reality was a nice touch, trying to show him how badly he is behaving in the real one. But of course that bit of subtlety flew right over him. If he had truly loved Bella, he would have been happy with the second wish results-she was alive and happy and not becoming a vampire, after all. I'm not sure if it was his sheer selfishness or need to "win" over Edward that made him not even consider it for even a second.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Sucked in Jacob ;)
thimbles chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I've read this one-shot before, maybe six monts ago, so I really hope you just pulled it down and re-posted it.

It's very clever, and brilliantly written, so it would suck if you're passing off someone else's work a your own.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »