Reviews for Chevalier d'Eon
shadowmist-girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
hey. this is really good! haha. I think it's kinda funny that the speculate him to be a woman.
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
The parts where I laughed the hardest were when Makoto said that gay people and lesbians were awesome. Almost nobody I know would say that out right in public, let alone out loud without whipsering it. That frantically made story by Tsubaki about accidently seeing Jin's (GIGANTIC TAGER) had me looking for an oxygen tank. A suggestion I would have for you would be to have Hazama and Makoto in an internet troll contest. I bet that would be hilarious. Grammar from you was tops but there's always room for improvement. The humor in this was outstanding. I loved it so much. On an ending note, characterization was the best thing I liked about it; it was nearly flawless.
Seproth chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Fun fact bout Makoto she actually started off super serial and kind of a bitch (though to be fair she was dealing with a lot of racism and what not. Go team Noel and Tsubaki to make her happy)

Ahhh Makoto you and your wild ideas about Jin's questionable gender and sexual life choices.

hmmm it makes wonder what Makoto would think of Jin's relationship with his BROTHER (I didn't think I could pull off the creepy stalker vibe in text so I went with the yelling part). She'd probably be amused by the whole thing.

I mean she even seemed to think Carl might be gay or a woman (Nah not Carl)

More importantly Makoto kidnaps Jin molests him and then gets an hilariously embarrassing story out of Tsubaki soooo yeah in the end Makoto walks away with a big win and is very amused by the whole thing. Bravo you squirrel girl you. It looks like Mommy raised you in the arts of trolling well.
jab chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I see what you did with the title. XD and I agree with your note, makoto would be the goddess of trolls. And yet... No one would hate her for trolling.
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Haha! Oh poor Jin!

I can see Makoto following him around and annoying him so much!

This fic really made me giggle - please write more BlazBlue goodness - there certainly isn't enough of it on FF Net! :)
l3largus chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Lmfao! Yes! I loved this! Instant fav! The only problem I saw is that in the last sentence you said Tsubaki looked up when I think you meant Makoto. (I could be wrong.) Still, I laughed all the way through. Great job!
Type1GearProject chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Pure Magnificent Genius all over! We Really need more Makoto in the archive.

Appeals to:

· Fans of Makoto's shinanigins.

· Those looking for Academy Fics

· People who questions their sanity.

Now Makoto wants to find out if Jin's in the closet? I think his shrine of Ragna wouldn't be helping his case...