Reviews for Pain With A Thousand Teeth
patbor chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Adorable! Hurt Mike, caring Harvey!
lovesreidforever chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I truly believe wisdom teeth are evil like straight from hell evil. Thank God mine isn't abscessed as of now just hurts like hell. Finally broke down and got a consult in a week, not sure how well that's going to go. Anyway awesome story love it!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ahhh, poor Mike XD Why do we love abusing him so much? Is it bad that I seriously want a follow up to this where they take the tooth out and Harvey HAS to stay with him? Cause he's even higher on the drugs they gave him for the operation and who knows what he'll do :P

But yeah, I love this so, so much :D
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I loved this story! I melted when Harvey probed Mike's face and took his temperature. I love gentle, caring Harvey characterizations - especially those that don't stray (too) out of character.

Omg, the teeth thing. Seriously. Wisdom teeth were the bane of my existence for 7 years. I procrastinated on getting them extracted. They were impacted so my gums were constantly inflamed, sore, and occasionally infected. I can't believe I went around like that for so many years. I had to swab my wisdom down with hydrogen peroxide like everyday. Gross.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you had an abscess but I'm glad it inspired you to write a great story.
Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Nice story, but thought you ought to know, an orthodontist is a dentist specialised in attaching braces to teeth and the follow-up treatment, you wouldn't need an orthodotist for a tooth abscess.
iheartlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Such a cute story! Love it!
Stroma chapter 1 . 3/20/2012