Reviews for The Adventure of the Two Students
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
That was so great! I loved it, thank you for writing it!
titan616 chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Great story, it's really well-written and interesting the whole way through. You've got all the characters down perfectly, and I enjoyed the parallels between this and the TV series.
lolly1010 chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
oh right. i forgot to add this in the ch 15 story review. i thought it would have been so cool to do the humongous crazy reveal at the end of the story, like some other sherlock holmes stories. i loved it either way, though.
lolly1010 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
thank you so much for writing this story! i was looking around for a good au where holmes & watson were students at hogwarts, and actually had a mystery at their hands. i look forward to more stories. :)
jlklai98 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
This was so fun to read. I love the way you incorporated the characters from Sherlock into this. Thanks! :):):)
WordWarrior192 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
That was a wonderful read- I enjoyed every minute! Normally I dislike potterlock stories that have both Harry and Sherlock in them since one always out shines the other, but you really made it work!
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Yeeeeaaah! Finally busting out my favourite famous blokes! Woo! And I keep thinking that Sherlock is pretty awesome in this, but then remember that he's eleven, and everything he does become ridiculously adorable, haha.

Sorry, I currently have hypoglycemia... -_- Nothing is super cognitive anymore! Though it probably causes this all to be a much more novel experience. I must fetch juice, Good story, etc. :)
Sailor Celaeno chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I have to say I'm VERY impressed with how well you were able to transport the Sherlock Holmes characters into a Hogwarts mystery! I do hope you write a sequel to this. I mean Moriarity is still on the loose, so there's really a whole lot more you can do with him as a villain. :)
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
HOw on earth do you steal an entire pitch?
The Wholocked Brony chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
A magnificent story. It blends the two story worlds quite nicely and has enough humor to be fun! Can't wait for a sequel.
MaimOrSeriouslyInjure chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
I LOVED IT! I don't normally read cross-overs, but I'm glad I read those one, it really captures both sets of characters and I really loved the crimes... I would love a sequel :) little john and little Sherlock are adorable :)
LOLOLOLlipop chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I left both fandoms a little while ago. This story has got me back in them. Good one, Ms. Granger :)
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I think it would be strange to have the papers warn you about someone so young...

Ehhhh? The Quidditch pitch!?
That was a fun/cheerful way to end it! I liked it!

Thanks for the last two updates, although it's sad that there'll be no more.
LunaStorm chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Excellently woven! I especially like how everyone remains true to their canon character.
Florence The Impaler chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Damn, I wish it wasn't over :/ Well, that was beautiful, and you must write a sequel of some sort! Your writing is amazing, much better than mine, that's for sure. Well, thank you for creating this, and thank you for existing Have a nice day :)