Reviews for The Wish
Carl Solo chapter 24 . 1/30
Well I want to congratulation you for a nice story. was very good and I hope the second part is as good too, thanks.
Carl Solo chapter 23 . 1/30
ha, ha, you put Loki to be the good guy! and thor the bad one, that was nice.
Carl Solo chapter 20 . 1/30
ha, ha this was a nice chapter, I like when hiccup arrive and take the goblins out. but Astrid was the best part.
Carl Solo chapter 13 . 1/29
Nice chapter some action yes.
Carl Solo chapter 8 . 1/27
Ha,ha, that last part of this one was fun.
Carl Solo chapter 6 . 1/27
this is a nice story, and thanks for dont make snotlout the super villain like almost all the HTTYD stories I read. Even that I dont like that character very much.
Carl Solo chapter 2 . 1/27
this seem like a nice start for this story.
FenixWarriorBrX13 chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
the goblin leader name's is exactly like a common word of my native language, in it ondewhere. just told this since it's a coincidence and it's really fun to see that some words of my language can be used as names.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Ch 16

War Hammer chain bludgeon flay ,

Short spear knights long spear better than halberd reach or similar.

Club with primitive fire bullets .

Spike ax with butt of the ax for stabbing and hidden crossbow.

Excellent ingenuity and great improvement.
CoronaCrown chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
Oh my god, that last chapter made me cry! Oh, the feels! This is amazing, I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
"The Iron Walker" is THE best nickname I have ever heard for Hiccup. Seriously, I would never have begun to think of that BUT IT'S PERFECT!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Ha! I love your twist on the how old man Hofferson is represented. A lot of fics represent him as an arrogant jerk who thinks Hiccup is pathetic. Others make him into a good natured man. You strike a nice balance. Love the preemptive marriage blessing.
JuneTooth chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
I really likes your story ! My favorite character, action,plot, mythology,romantic(litter) and Loki! All of them are so perfect! I won't get tired to read your story and it is so full of FUN! I will continue follow you and hope you will have another great storyS to share!
Kxguldut chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
Love the story... awesome writing skills... Hope you keep writing in the future cause I'm probably not gonna find many other good stories/writers... Cya...
Atra gülai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
That story was AMAZING! I honestly want to read it again! It was so good! That is what I call a wonderful story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »