Reviews for The Wish
Kxguldut chapter 24 . 4/16
Love the story... awesome writing skills... Hope you keep writing in the future cause I'm probably not gonna find many other good stories/writers... Cya...
Atra gülai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr
shardas1000 chapter 24 . 1/31
That story was AMAZING! I honestly want to read it again! It was so good! That is what I call a wonderful story.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
lol. Don't you just hate it when you 'sort of' have a bf/gf?
Great story so far.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
Nice going hiccup, pissed of Thor enough that he wants u dead. Hope to see what happens next
Bookworm210 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
*Spit take* DO WHAT NOW!?
wild Hinata chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
love it
unaminos chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
that was amazing and very creative. keep writing
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
Between this and the sea serpents, Hiccup seems a little OOC to me. I mean, I'm not saying he wouldn't have killed the sea serpents, but I think he would have tried something else first. I know that they were blood thirsty killing machines and what not, but wasn't that what dragons were supposed to be? I don't know, maybe the serpents were made out to be worse. But then he's going to bomb this whole civilization. Well, I don't know what you'll do, so maybe he'll spare them or what ever eventually, but I think he would try that first. That would be a pretty crazy thing to do, but Hiccup is pretty crazy, always trying to make friends and being open-minded and doing things his way and whatnot. But nevertheless, I enjoy the story.
Beezeecade chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
This is the best /How to Train Your Dragon/ fanfiction I have read by far. It's got enough suspense to keep the reader clicking the 'next' button, and it's got the plot to back it up. I love it! I hope you continue to write such excellent fanfics.
Comet Moon chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
Nice one
Tagesh chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
Just read your story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The idea you went for- wish to free the dragon caught me off guard, but the more I think about it, the better it gets. As well as being worthy of Stoick the Vast! Very fun story from a great writer!

Looking forward to more of your stories here.

Cheers, T.
SkyHighFan chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Nice, I liked the ending. In one of my favorite shows, the charchters encountered someone who had visions of the future and even had the ability to literaly share them with people by touching them. According to him, the visions always came true and could never be changed, but the INTERPERTATION of them may be wrong, you may interperet them one way but they actually come true in a totally different way. That proves to be true of all the visions he shared in that episode before he died of cancer.
SupernalGodzilla chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
That was great, is there going to be a sequal?
Saphirabrightscale chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Cool! Is there going to be a sequel to this? I would like that! Great ending.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Okay, awesome ending! I actually didn't see that one coming! Nice job, what is it, one out of three times? ;)