Reviews for The Wish
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Ch 16

War Hammer chain bludgeon flay ,

Short spear knights long spear better than halberd reach or similar.

Club with primitive fire bullets .

Spike ax with butt of the ax for stabbing and hidden crossbow.

Excellent ingenuity and great improvement.
CoronaCrown chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
Oh my god, that last chapter made me cry! Oh, the feels! This is amazing, I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
"The Iron Walker" is THE best nickname I have ever heard for Hiccup. Seriously, I would never have begun to think of that BUT IT'S PERFECT!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Ha! I love your twist on the how old man Hofferson is represented. A lot of fics represent him as an arrogant jerk who thinks Hiccup is pathetic. Others make him into a good natured man. You strike a nice balance. Love the preemptive marriage blessing.
JuneTooth chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
I really likes your story ! My favorite character, action,plot, mythology,romantic(litter) and Loki! All of them are so perfect! I won't get tired to read your story and it is so full of FUN! I will continue follow you and hope you will have another great storyS to share!
Kxguldut chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
Love the story... awesome writing skills... Hope you keep writing in the future cause I'm probably not gonna find many other good stories/writers... Cya...
Atra gülai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
That story was AMAZING! I honestly want to read it again! It was so good! That is what I call a wonderful story.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
lol. Don't you just hate it when you 'sort of' have a bf/gf?
Great story so far.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
Nice going hiccup, pissed of Thor enough that he wants u dead. Hope to see what happens next
randylikestowritethings chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
*Spit take* DO WHAT NOW!?
Artemis Black92 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
love it
unaminos chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
that was amazing and very creative. keep writing
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
Between this and the sea serpents, Hiccup seems a little OOC to me. I mean, I'm not saying he wouldn't have killed the sea serpents, but I think he would have tried something else first. I know that they were blood thirsty killing machines and what not, but wasn't that what dragons were supposed to be? I don't know, maybe the serpents were made out to be worse. But then he's going to bomb this whole civilization. Well, I don't know what you'll do, so maybe he'll spare them or what ever eventually, but I think he would try that first. That would be a pretty crazy thing to do, but Hiccup is pretty crazy, always trying to make friends and being open-minded and doing things his way and whatnot. But nevertheless, I enjoy the story.
Beezeecade chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
This is the best /How to Train Your Dragon/ fanfiction I have read by far. It's got enough suspense to keep the reader clicking the 'next' button, and it's got the plot to back it up. I love it! I hope you continue to write such excellent fanfics.
Comet Moon chapter 24 . 4/30/2012