Reviews for Ghost From Our Past
Ok chapter 32 . 5/14
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Nerdy girls chapter 32 . 1/25/2014
You need to do another one soon! Plz...
Triente y dos chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
Oh my goodness... I absolutely NEED you to write more! Please and thank you :)
Nexus chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
If you get 2 reviews from the same person, does that count? :3 please continue
a big fan chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
okay so i just read the who fan fic in two hours and omg. it is so good.
i really like your writing style, it keeps me drawn to the story, which i enjoy. i love the way you make me picture the characters as well. I picture Draco as a very hot, cocky boy instead of a baby, prick like in the movies.
i just love it :) please keep updating it! i already recommended it to a friend and she loves it!
MalfoysMistress chapter 31 . 2/3/2013
Wow, u are just dead set in being evil! This is terrible- I mean it's wonderful and terrific writing and all but all I want to do now is cry- REALLY HARD. Ok I'm fine with this but if imogen starts going out with another guy I will probably break my iPod and sue u. So please- just don't. Ok so for actual concrete advice: we need a chapter maybe with Draco to show he's hurting too cause he was NOT pretending, and when they get back together it should be like a dramatic love proving thing for Draco but it's imogen so she should be kin pissed at 1st but not for too long. It's a great story I truly love it. And I was just wondering: what is Blaise gonna do about this?
Malfoysmistress chapter 31 . 2/1/2013
WHAT!? How could u do this?! I'm dying for another chapter! Did u know it is ILLEGAL to post a A/N for a chapter? Cause it is, but I suppose for the sake of the best fanfic I've ever read (and yes I mean it) I'll forgive you- but remember- Saterday!
Love
Mistress (once again forgot my password)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
trig is horrible, I feel your pain! It's ok, take your time. i've been uber busy anyway :)
MalfoysMistress chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
got to admit, i was tearing my hair out waiting for this update... only to be left with a cliff hanger! pleeeeaaaaase im begging u, update soon!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
ASDFGJKLOIIIIII CLIFFIE
Why? Oh that is pure torture leaving a cliffie like that haha

I love the adorable Dimogen(?) about, the gift giving, how he said she looks beautiful :)

wesome job!
MalfoysMisstress chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Please if I have to wait another day for this chapter I'll die so if u want me to live WRITE! (please;)
R.A. Draylin chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This story is really good! I'm kind of confused on a couple of things-
-How old are they?
-What year are they in?
-Is Voldemort there?
-What's your social security number?
-Why can Luna produce a Patronus

It's probably really obvious in the story, and I'm just to dumb to register it. I really like the story though, some of the things Mo says reminds me of things me and my friends would say. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest.
MalfoysMistress chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
Oh my god I love your story I will stick with it to the end so keep writing for me cause I will die if you don't seriously I will die this is just so freaking good (sorry I don't review a lot there's no point all I'd say is "I love it I love it olive it" ;) keep writing- or else
MalcoysMistress chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god never stop writing this is amazing I just can't stop reading!
Hosoi Kurai chapter 29 . 11/27/2012