Reviews for Ghost From Our Past
Erin chapter 34 . 6/15
Thank you for continuing this series. I really enjoyed it and there was still some unanswered questions. I love your writing style and you can work wonders with this gift. But HOLY CRAP THIS SOS GREAT
Lucy chapter 32 . 1/4
Omg plz write more plz I can't live with out reading more
Snowgirl7589 chapter 32 . 8/15/2016
Wasn't sure I'd like the story at first, but it turned out to be excellent. Please update soon!
Ok chapter 32 . 5/14/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Nerdy girls chapter 32 . 1/25/2014
You need to do another one soon! Plz...
Triente y dos chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
Oh my goodness... I absolutely NEED you to write more! Please and thank you :)
Nexus chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
If you get 2 reviews from the same person, does that count? :3 please continue
a big fan chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
okay so i just read the who fan fic in two hours and omg. it is so good.
i really like your writing style, it keeps me drawn to the story, which i enjoy. i love the way you make me picture the characters as well. I picture Draco as a very hot, cocky boy instead of a baby, prick like in the movies.
i just love it :) please keep updating it! i already recommended it to a friend and she loves it!
MalfoysMistress chapter 31 . 2/3/2013
Wow, u are just dead set in being evil! This is terrible- I mean it's wonderful and terrific writing and all but all I want to do now is cry- REALLY HARD. Ok I'm fine with this but if imogen starts going out with another guy I will probably break my iPod and sue u. So please- just don't. Ok so for actual concrete advice: we need a chapter maybe with Draco to show he's hurting too cause he was NOT pretending, and when they get back together it should be like a dramatic love proving thing for Draco but it's imogen so she should be kin pissed at 1st but not for too long. It's a great story I truly love it. And I was just wondering: what is Blaise gonna do about this?
Malfoysmistress chapter 31 . 2/1/2013
WHAT!? How could u do this?! I'm dying for another chapter! Did u know it is ILLEGAL to post a A/N for a chapter? Cause it is, but I suppose for the sake of the best fanfic I've ever read (and yes I mean it) I'll forgive you- but remember- Saterday!
Love
Mistress (once again forgot my password)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
trig is horrible, I feel your pain! It's ok, take your time. i've been uber busy anyway :)
MalfoysMistress chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
got to admit, i was tearing my hair out waiting for this update... only to be left with a cliff hanger! pleeeeaaaaase im begging u, update soon!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
ASDFGJKLOIIIIII CLIFFIE
Why? Oh that is pure torture leaving a cliffie like that haha

I love the adorable Dimogen(?) about, the gift giving, how he said she looks beautiful :)

wesome job!
MalfoysMisstress chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Please if I have to wait another day for this chapter I'll die so if u want me to live WRITE! (please;)
R.A. Draylin chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This story is really good! I'm kind of confused on a couple of things-
-How old are they?
-What year are they in?
-Is Voldemort there?
-What's your social security number?
-Why can Luna produce a Patronus

It's probably really obvious in the story, and I'm just to dumb to register it. I really like the story though, some of the things Mo says reminds me of things me and my friends would say. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest.