Reviews for Ne're forsake me, here remain
Tla6Mathias chapter 1 . 3/24
Oookay so I said I'd read some of your Merlin but then I got distracted by the synopsis of this story so I started reading it even though I didn't know the reference. But then I got to the part where he said "suck in your necklace" and I'm thinking WHOA that's familiar. So I keep reading and BAM! GUY OF GISBOURNE! DANG GIRL! do you watch ALL of my shows? Love the storyline already. Just thought I'd let you know.
TashaRose chapter 36 . 3/20
Excellent story. Great job all around. It was well written, and your characters were quite believable and true to the spirit of their creation.
TashaRose chapter 34 . 3/20
Hope restored. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 33 . 3/20
You really are a good writer. I can honestly say that I've cried, smiled, cried, laughed, and cried again many times throughout the story. I know there are 3 chapters left. So, I still have hope. I just wanted to let you know how my heart broke with this chapter.
TashaRose chapter 9 . 3/20
This continues to be an awesome story! I love all the moments and bonding throughout the story so far on all levels.
TashaRose chapter 5 . 3/20
This is an amazing au timeline these last few chapters. I love it!
TashaRose chapter 2 . 3/20
Meg and Guy are the pair I truly wished to have happened in the BBC Robin Hood with Richard Armitage. She was the perfect match for him. She didn't put up with his crap. LOL.

In any case, I wanted to say that I am enjoying this story so far. I'm glad that I found it, and found it completed. {Smiles} I like the changes you've made to the BBC storyline already, and I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us.
kat142001 chapter 34 . 2/11
OMG DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! SERIOUSLY HAD A HEART ATTACK!
In other, more calmer news, your story is probably one of my all-time favorites. _
Lady of the Witty chapter 36 . 12/18/2013
I loved this story! Lovely ending and very peaceful! Great job! :)
Lady of the Witty chapter 34 . 12/18/2013
What a plot twist! So glad Guy is not dead!
Lady of the Witty chapter 33 . 12/18/2013
No, Guy can't die!
Lady of the Witty chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
I wonder what's going to happen. Also, thank god the boys are okay!
Lady of the Witty chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
What happened to Robert? Where is Hugh?
Lady of the Witty chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
I love the joke at the end and glad that Meg had two baby boys!
Lady of the Witty chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
Aww, I love seeing Guy and Meg married! Also, I love the name of Marian and Robin's baby boy.