Reviews for Harsh Paths of the Heart
Loved it
Chris674241 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Please update!
fireman12468 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
please write more because this is a really good idea and it can't just end like this
majewel chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Charlie needs the tell them who she is soon, she's just digging herself into a grave. :(
BiBenji chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
really hope you write again soon, great start so far
Iza.G chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Nice story you have! Can't wait to read more :)
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Please update ASAP! I love this!
JPElles chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Interested to see how long things go on. Quinn will definetly not come forward now. She's not even really trying to hide anyway. And has given more than enough slap in the face level obvious hints.

Taking her time and gathering some information on whats been going on with her friends is definetly something she won't be able to help herself too. Not that she should, that scenario would be too tempting for anyone. lol. Keep it up. Interesting story.
jupiter01 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Quinn is so screwed. Real life and a movie exactly the same... sounds kike a recipe for disaster.
Maggie's Love chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Just coming across this story at chapter 5, I will need to read it all again to give me a better understanding then the quick read that I just finished.

However the concept that you chose makes for a very compelling read. I can absolutely understand why no one recognizes her perhaps with the exception of Brittany. Honestly, Britt is more perceptive and in touch with people and feelings then really anyone else in Faberry canon.

There is a big exception here of course. I would not really be surprised if Brittany recognized Charlie instantly, and simply not revealed the fact to anyone. That is also so typically Brittany.

Having Charlie cast into a role opposite Rachel is pure genius. Even if Charlie does not immediately reveal who she actually was, she will be playing the love interest of Rachel in her role. I can't help but think that the close working relationship that she will have with Rachel will cause Rachel to at last understand that Charlie was Quinn. Perhaps at the point of their first scripted kiss. That would truly be a magical, almost fairy tale moment.

I will try to be a bit more attentive to these reviews. The adventure you are crafting is worth it.
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I loved this chapter :) Can't wait to read more.
DovdGraaf chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I love it:)
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Hey, I just found this story and I love it soooo much ! You're a great writter. There is just something that I wanted to know.. Why Rachel, San and Britt didn't recognized Quinn/Charlie. They talked but then on the phone Rachel recognized Quinn's voice. But why not in real person and I assume that Charlie look a lot like the old Quinn.
Gmac62 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
This is such a fantastic story and I am loving every word of it! I too cannot wait until everyone finds out that Charlie is Quinn! Looking forward to the next chapter and thank you for sharing!
EAnIL chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Bwahahaha... Ohh gosh why the hell I did not read this the first time that I see it! WHY!

To tell the why is the first time I can the sypnosis I thought that enter in my mind is "Chasing Rachel Berry" thats why I shy away... But after reading chapter 2 all my worries blown away and I totaly like and love this story.

I can't wait for the others reaction when Quinn reveil herself. Also no hards feeling between them...

I can't wait for your next installment.