Reviews for Who Is He?
zaubernuss chapter 9 . 3/11
This story reminds me very much of 'Bound to him' which I is one of my favourites. Your writing is equally good, so I would have loved to read more of this. I think it definitively has potential. We have only seen the dark so far, but I think this could be great if we could make it to the hopefully lighter part and see a relationship developing. If you ever find it in you to work again on this story, I would very much like to read it. It's surprising that it has so little reviews. Might it be due to the fact that on doesn't know at all what to expect when reading the summary?
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Oh no... Poor Hermione... I guess Severus didn't have any choice though. :o(
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Choose Hermione, Severus!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Uh-Oh. Methinks Hermione's in trouble.
fionalafleur104 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Enjoying your story please keep writing! :D
Moi chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Legilimency, not occlumency. Legilimency is used to intruded into somebody else's mind. Legere is to read in Italian, so probably also in Latin. Occlumency is used to defend your own mind. Picture it as if someone switches the light in your mind off, darkens your mind, so that whoever tries to sneak a peak won't see anything.
Can't really envy them. What happened to Hermione's resolve to free herself aka finish her rapist off? End of story (not yours, it's just a figure of speech). She cannot know if all of this isn't just a ploy. Though, if she tries, what about the possible life dept she might owe Snape? Tricky.
It's one thing to PLAY master and slave, but quite a different story if you really end up as master and slave in such a way. Even the muggle real life version pales in comparison to this magical one. The muggle one you might manage to escape with luck, but not this magical one.
I wonder, even if this binding cannot be removed, are there other bindings (removable ones?) that would overwrite this one?
What if Hermione tried to flatline the muggle way and gets revived by CPR within minutes? It's a risk, but still better than this. Technically, she would have been dead and the maker of a spell as old as that one might not have counted on such massive advancement in muggle medicine. A simple defibrillator resets the heart (thus the no touching rule when the electrical shock is triggered) and you'd have to re-start it manually (hence the massageing of the heart).
If Hermione's life didn't depend on it, I'd have liked to add to your last sentence "for good", followed by a nice "good riddance". Because of the requirements of the spell? No, but for finding an enjoyable component in Hermione's fate in all this.
Looking forward to the next chapters.
DustyWolf chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
More more more
Moi chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Oh shit. I wonder what that spell ultimately does.
catsgotmytongue chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Good story!
It made my hackles rise and want to kick Dumbledore's ass!
I am convinced he had the power to stop the whole Tom Riddle problem himself.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
loved it more of this story please thank you
WannabeWolfe chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
It sounds like they are both trapped in a very dangerous game. Poor Severus and Hermione. :/

I am looking forward to finding out what the spell does. Hope to see an update soon.
ellebell6 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Interested to see were this is going :)
liidg chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
This looks interesting so far. Weird, but intriguing. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
It is very interesting, to say the least. hat last chapter was kind of confusing, but for som reason I'm putting it on alerts. XD
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I am liking this fannfic! You are an awesome writer!